“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What does it mean if she blew me air kisses?

ikonik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
5
It was in a non flirty way, otherwise I wouldn't be asking. They weren't cheek to cheek air kisses either, which are pretty commonly done. I was pretty surprised when she did this because it was the first time she did it and we run into each other all the time. This girl also asked what my plans were one night.
 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
It’s designed to cement your footing in the friend zone based only on your hope and her minimal non sexual output…
Her asking about your night plans are only an attempt to get you more verbal in said zone…
 

ikonik

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
49
Reaction score
5
It’s designed to cement your footing in the friend zone based only on your hope and her minimal non sexual output…
Her asking about your night plans are only an attempt to get you more verbal in said zone…
It could be true she was just making convo, but everywhere I've read, they said it means they're interested.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
Lmao...guys what does it mean if she unzipped my pants and shoved my c0ck in her mouth?

Does she like me?
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Women's most useful tool = the trust of an innocent man. SMH.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
Maybe it's the same as when a webcam gal blows kisses to her patrons for tipping her?
 
Top