Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does it mean if she blew me air kisses?

ikonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was in a non flirty way, otherwise I wouldn't be asking. They weren't cheek to cheek air kisses either, which are pretty commonly done. I was pretty surprised when she did this because it was the first time she did it and we run into each other all the time. This girl also asked what my plans were one night.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That and a dollar will get you a cup of coffee.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blowing kisses in a non flirty way? What could you possibly read into that? But in general, reading into things is a fool's errand.

Billtx49

Reaction score
It’s designed to cement your footing in the friend zone based only on your hope and her minimal non sexual output…
Her asking about your night plans are only an attempt to get you more verbal in said zone…

ikonik

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s designed to cement your footing in the friend zone based only on your hope and her minimal non sexual output…
Her asking about your night plans are only an attempt to get you more verbal in said zone…
It could be true she was just making convo, but everywhere I've read, they said it means they're interested.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...guys what does it mean if she unzipped my pants and shoved my c0ck in her mouth?

Does she like me?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women's most useful tool = the trust of an innocent man. SMH.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's the same as when a webcam gal blows kisses to her patrons for tipping her?