What does it mean a girl keeps making eye contact even after a simple glance

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl in the same department as me in college. Every single time I make a glance at her or her direction, she keeps eye contact. I used to think she likes me but no... She replies my messages like after many hours or a day. I stopped texting her after trying for a while.

But I've noticed, whenever I glance at her direction in class maybe by mistake or something... She keeps eye contact. When I check back, she's like holding eye contact again. It feels like she's on the look out lol

Isn't eye contact supposed to be an indication of interest? Have you had a similar experience?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she isn't threatened by you and feels she is the dominant one.
Hmm. What do you suggest is the next thing to do. Completely ignore her? I'm not interested in trying to win her over or anything. I just find the behaviour weird

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It means approach her.
I doubt that's what it means in this case. I talk to her when we run into each other in class, walkway, lab and campus.

Her dorm isn't far from mine so we see multiple times a week

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't know what it means until you approach her and try to make something happen.
I've tried. I once texted her to ask her out to a restaurant but she said she was going to be busy that day. I asked her 5 days later when she was going to be free and she says 'I don't know'
When we text, she replies slowly initially and eventually doesn't reply. That's why I feel the eye contact is weird

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried. I once texted her to ask her out to a restaurant but she said she was going to be busy that day. I asked her 5 days later when she was going to be free and she says 'I don't know'
When we text, she replies slowly initially and eventually doesn't reply. That's why I feel the eye contact is weird
Don't waste time trying to figure out why women do what they do. You asked her out, she isn't interested. So if she is giving you any other indications that she might be interested, then just know she is not normal. You don't want abnormal or disinterested women in you life.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you remind her of someone, that she can't pinpoint.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't waste time trying to figure out why women do what they do. You asked her out, she isn't interested. So if she is giving you any other indications that she might be interested, then just know she is not normal. You don't want abnormal or disinterested women in you life.
Thank you

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@RangerMIke has said it all.

Don't waste even a few minutes to analyse what a woman says, but only focus into what she actually does.

For example, you asked her out, and she declined. You asked her out the second time (actually you didn't do that, but you asked her if she's gonna be free, which was a BAD move), she still acted lukewarm.

Which meant, she's simply NOT interested in you. Which also means all you can (and should) do is to forget about her and start hitting on other women.

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@RangerMIke has said it all.

Don't waste even a few minutes to analyse what a woman says, but only focus into what she actually does.

For example, you asked her out, and she declined. You asked her out the second time (actually you didn't do that, but you asked her if she's gonna be free, which was a BAD move), she still acted lukewarm.

Which meant, she's simply NOT interested in you. Which also means all you can (and should) do is to forget about her and start hitting on other women.
Makes a lot of sense

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl in the same department as me in college. Every single time I make a glance at her or her direction, she keeps eye contact. I used to think she likes me but no... She replies my messages like after many hours or a day. I stopped texting her after trying for a while.

But I've noticed, whenever I glance at her direction in class maybe by mistake or something... She keeps eye contact. When I check back, she's like holding eye contact again. It feels like she's on the look out lol

Isn't eye contact supposed to be an indication of interest? Have you had a similar experience?
Eye contact is not always an indication of interest. If a woman is staring you down or waiting for you to look at her and then giving you the "aha! gotcha" stare then it's just a sign that she's a big fat troll.

With texting you should get straight to the point and meet up. If she doesn't want to, i.e. makes excuses etc then just drop her, because she's not really interested and she's just wasting your time.