"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

What does it mean a girl keeps making eye contact even after a simple glance

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
So there's this girl in the same department as me in college. Every single time I make a glance at her or her direction, she keeps eye contact. I used to think she likes me but no... She replies my messages like after many hours or a day. I stopped texting her after trying for a while.

But I've noticed, whenever I glance at her direction in class maybe by mistake or something... She keeps eye contact. When I check back, she's like holding eye contact again. It feels like she's on the look out lol

Isn't eye contact supposed to be an indication of interest? Have you had a similar experience?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
It means she isn't threatened by you and feels she is the dominant one.
Hmm. What do you suggest is the next thing to do. Completely ignore her? I'm not interested in trying to win her over or anything. I just find the behaviour weird
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
It means approach her.
I doubt that's what it means in this case. I talk to her when we run into each other in class, walkway, lab and campus.

Her dorm isn't far from mine so we see multiple times a week
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
You won't know what it means until you approach her and try to make something happen.
I've tried. I once texted her to ask her out to a restaurant but she said she was going to be busy that day. I asked her 5 days later when she was going to be free and she says 'I don't know'
When we text, she replies slowly initially and eventually doesn't reply. That's why I feel the eye contact is weird
 

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
I've tried. I once texted her to ask her out to a restaurant but she said she was going to be busy that day. I asked her 5 days later when she was going to be free and she says 'I don't know'
When we text, she replies slowly initially and eventually doesn't reply. That's why I feel the eye contact is weird
Don't waste time trying to figure out why women do what they do. You asked her out, she isn't interested. So if she is giving you any other indications that she might be interested, then just know she is not normal. You don't want abnormal or disinterested women in you life.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
Don't waste time trying to figure out why women do what they do. You asked her out, she isn't interested. So if she is giving you any other indications that she might be interested, then just know she is not normal. You don't want abnormal or disinterested women in you life.
Thank you
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
I've tried. I once texted her to ask her out to a restaurant but she said she was going to be busy that day. I asked her 5 days later when she was going to be free and she says 'I don't know'
When we text, she replies slowly initially and eventually doesn't reply. That's why I feel the eye contact is weird
@RangerMIke has said it all.

Don't waste even a few minutes to analyse what a woman says, but only focus into what she actually does.

For example, you asked her out, and she declined. You asked her out the second time (actually you didn't do that, but you asked her if she's gonna be free, which was a BAD move), she still acted lukewarm.

Which meant, she's simply NOT interested in you. Which also means all you can (and should) do is to forget about her and start hitting on other women.
 

Dam44

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2020
Messages
447
Reaction score
127
@RangerMIke has said it all.

Don't waste even a few minutes to analyse what a woman says, but only focus into what she actually does.

For example, you asked her out, and she declined. You asked her out the second time (actually you didn't do that, but you asked her if she's gonna be free, which was a BAD move), she still acted lukewarm.

Which meant, she's simply NOT interested in you. Which also means all you can (and should) do is to forget about her and start hitting on other women.
Makes a lot of sense
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So there's this girl in the same department as me in college. Every single time I make a glance at her or her direction, she keeps eye contact. I used to think she likes me but no... She replies my messages like after many hours or a day. I stopped texting her after trying for a while.

But I've noticed, whenever I glance at her direction in class maybe by mistake or something... She keeps eye contact. When I check back, she's like holding eye contact again. It feels like she's on the look out lol

Isn't eye contact supposed to be an indication of interest? Have you had a similar experience?
Eye contact is not always an indication of interest. If a woman is staring you down or waiting for you to look at her and then giving you the "aha! gotcha" stare then it's just a sign that she's a big fat troll.

With texting you should get straight to the point and meet up. If she doesn't want to, i.e. makes excuses etc then just drop her, because she's not really interested and she's just wasting your time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top