Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What does a well-lived life look like for you?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each man is on his own journey and a certain phase of life. With where you are in life, right now, what is true for you when you think about these questions:

When you near the end of your life, what will you want to look back on and see, as a well-lived life?

What makes a life well-lived, for you?

Are you living that?

Are there changes you are inclined to make now, to amplify the joy and satisfaction you feel along the way, as well as when you near the end of your life, in order to feel you lived a “well-lived life”?

Last edited:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm... I suppose a life well lived for me would be one where I attempted to pursue the things I want out of life candidly. A life full of hardship and struggle met with tenacity and perseverance. A life full of experiences both good and bad. A life full of failures and successes. A life without regrets.

I wanna die knowing I at least gave it a good shot

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adventures, Places, and the people I met along the way. Also my accomplishments. Yep I still live it, just throttled back some these days. My best times occurred when I lived wide open, although its not sustainable.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I've seen you around before and have noted the quality of your posts.

That being said, only a woman would ask such an incredibly tone-deaf question. The phucking world is being subverted by a hostile elite who want us enslaved or dead. Your question is utterly useless to contemplate given the fight we all have on our hands.

Get real. The best we can do is enjoy the decline and accept the world is phucked. Whatever trajectory the majority of people think we are on is not going to transpire. We are governed by unalterable (and opposing) forces behind the scenes who are deciding on the "graduation" of our species, which is presently at hand. Whatever fairy tale, manufactured "consensus" people confuse for reality isn't going to allow for a continued denial for much longer. Don't be surprised if the "consensus" collapses quickly, as Malcolm Gladwell explains it only takes a threshold of 10% unsubscribing to a consensus for a tipping point to occur. We are well past that.

Last edited:

TheManMasenko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord please give me 5+ healthy children, a wife (hopefully taller than me) and allow me to be wealthy, so that my children can be wealthy as well. In Jesus name, Amen.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lord please give me 5+ healthy children, a wife (hopefully taller than me) and allow me to be wealthy, so that my children can be wealthy as well. In Jesus name, Amen.
Amen to that, and count me in, except the chidlren part, I think at 47 years old, five might be too much for me (while at 21 years old, that would make sense for you).

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Each man is on his own journey and a certain phase of life. With where you are in life, right now, what is true for you when you think about these questions:

When you near the end of your life, what will you want to look back on and see, as a well-lived life?

What makes a life well-lived, for you?

Are you living that?

Are there changes you are inclined to make now, to amplify the joy and satisfaction you feel along the way, as well as when you near the end of your life, in order to feel you lived a “well-lived life”?
1.) To successfully remove all forms of mysticism.

2.) I want to be biologically immortal. Even better if I could reverse my age and stay 20 years old forever.

3.) Maintain and expand my businesses

4.) Gain political influence in order to throw off the scientific tyranny we are under, eliminate the central bank and the big government. There is a lot of other things I want to do politically too.

5.) I want to fight other people. I see it as an ultimate challenge.

6.) I like being around certain people, usually young active people. I like doing martial arts, play volleyball, football, hiking, etc.

7.) I like young women, and I mean late teens and early 20’s. The type of woman I would like to settle down with is high energy, smart, pretty, inexperienced with life in general, cute smile, and athletic.

8.) I’d like to have kids, and live on a large plot of land away from a city.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer the question seriously, it's having a positive and lasting impact on the crap world we live in, in a real way. Anything else is gravy.