Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you think

Metro3pilot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
started talking to a girl at applebees last week pretty cute 6 or 7 with a group of friends isolated her ..... but I failed to number close that night .... she kept saying I hang out here a lot hope to see you again blah blah blah

during our chat she started talking about where she works JC penny and what department she worked in

my question is it stalker like to try and number close her at work or what ? ? ?

Reaction score
Well, that's the real trick isn't it?

New to the board, but I've read through the rest of the site and it's great. Ultimately I think it's ideal to grab the number at the first opportunity - but, as with anything in this area it's not 100% definate. Swing by in a couple days, see if you can find her. Maybe give it one or two more go's. Obviously the dangers are apparent. You don't want to dig yourself into the mental trap of wanting her, and her alone to the exclusion of other women. - chasing her too actively will put you at risk for that sort of obsessive behavior. And secondly you don't want to appear to desperate to her, by chasing her and pining for a meet up - definately not the Don Juan mentality.

SlowBurn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa, you do not need to isolate in order to number close. Isolate if you want to move her to a different location.

Number closing in front of her friends offers several advantages. It displays confidence and activates her commitment/consistency mechanism. Her friends saw her give you her number, they will want details later. This sets up an interesting dynamic that helps you in your first phone convo. Of course what you do then is up to you.

Short answer to your question, number closing a woman at her workplace is not stalker behavior. So go and get her number already.