"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What Do You Think?

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Alright here's the situation. I've been employed with this company for about 8 months. While working there I've became "friends" with one of my co-workers. I've known here for about 2 and a half months now and she's cool. We sit next to each other everyday that we work and we have good conversation. Sometimes she'll blatently lean over to see what I'm reading and rub here formarms on me ect... I'm diggin' her but she's got a boyfriend.(rolls eyes) But the crazy thing is, is she sends hella mixed signals. Like the other day I was lookin' at her and noticed her thong stickin' out and the horny bastard I am I sat there and stared wondering what I'd be like to take those panties off. So, she looks at me catching me read handed I'm like whatever. I asked her what was on em, and she checked. I dunno I've made my intentions clear that I want to get with her but, I'm just not sure how to approach the situation. She says she wants to chill but I have no car so I'm working on that. I wrote her a sixteen bar verse the other day but I'm not really sure if I wanna give to her cause it maybe to forward. Mixed signals are a *****. What do you think about my situation?


:confused: Rick
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
Ok your first mistake was "making your intentions known." You NEVER EVER EVER, let a girl know you want her before you know if she wants you!! Why? Cuz it gives her your ballz in the palm of her hand. She has a bf, but she still loves attention from guys, and your the guy that gives her that attention. Girls SAY a lot of things, but judge her more by what she DOES rather than by what she says. If she says she wants to "chill" but always seems unavailable then you know she's just teasing you. And DEFINITELY DO NOT give her a sappy 16 bar verse you wrote for her.


Sounds like your in the early stages of having One-itis!!! So what do you do?

Well be specific and ask her to hangout. If she agrees then see where it goes. If not, then move on.


BTW its ALWAYS a mistake to date a co-worker.


PIMP
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
It's always a mistake to date the co-worker.

It's never a mistake to fvck the boss =)
 

Ridiculous_Rick

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 13, 2003
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
just a quick question what's One-itits? Not familar with the term. And this girls been down to hang out many times. It's just I don't have a ride so.... I have no way to go get her, and all my hommies are procrastinatin' bastards who ain't go no cars either. So I need to get a car and everything I'll gravy. Thanks for all the feedback to everyone who repiled to my question.


Ridiculous.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top