Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Some of the richest people you'll meet are some of the poorest people in other aspects of their lives like friends, family and relationships.Yes, they do. Money buys you freedom (to some extent). However, making money also takes up time, unless you have a passive income. This means that you are sacrificing your freedom to do other things for the sake of making money. It’s a trade off.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
you dont like him why?Blows my mind how Destiny has been able to insert himself in RP conversation the space truly has turned into WWE but than again at one point people on this forum and the Internet took Matt Forney serious![]()
He's entertaining but I can't take a guy serious who admits to letting other men poke his wife and admits to sucking ****you dont like him why?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
DestinyHe's entertaining but I can't take a guy serious who admits to letting other men poke his wife and admits to sucking ****
Yes Destiny has admitted publicly multiple times he's bi-sexual, he and his wife are in an open marriage. Why would I take advice from a degenerate?Destiny
Good point but i'm pretty sure he's not the only one at least he has balls to admit it rather him than a guy who likes barely legal girlsYes Destiny has admitted publicly multiple times he's bi-sexual, he and his wife are in an open marriage. Why would I take advice from a degenerate?