Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think of this youtube debate?

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they do. Money buys you freedom (to some extent). However, making money also takes up time, unless you have a passive income. This means that you are sacrificing your freedom to do other things for the sake of making money. It’s a trade off.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes, they do. Money buys you freedom (to some extent). However, making money also takes up time, unless you have a passive income. This means that you are sacrificing your freedom to do other things for the sake of making money. It’s a trade off.
Some of the richest people you'll meet are some of the poorest people in other aspects of their lives like friends, family and relationships.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Blue haired guy complains that New York's 8 million inhabitants are not representative of the U.S. population. But he turns around and uses one rich guy with an incurable disease as an example that wealth doesn't matter to health. So 3.0% of the U.S. population living in New York City is too narrow, but 0.0000003% is relevant minutes later in the exact same discussion. Uh, okay... and then he brings up the Amish who are 0.1% of the U.S. population... to me, he really comes across as full of b.s.

Last edited:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watched the first bit. Female is stupid and the hamster wheel is on overdrive.

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Money is a tool, and should be pursued as a part of a holistic improvement plan. But for the people on “the grind”, “the hustle”, etc etc — this is unnecessary and will not bring lasting contentment. Contentment, I believe, comes from fulfilling your daily duties that you place upon yourself and improving one step further. If I read an hour a day, get my lifting done, work on my studies, and talk to a new person, I am satisfied with my day. I have done productive activities that will holistically advance myself. Money comes as a part of that equation, but above a certain point it is not life changing. You will adjust to your material surroundings.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blows my mind how Destiny has been able to insert himself in RP conversation the space truly has turned into WWE but than again at one point people on this forum and the Internet took Matt Forney serious :rofl:
you dont like him why?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Destiny has admitted publicly multiple times he's bi-sexual, he and his wife are in an open marriage. Why would I take advice from a degenerate?
Good point but i'm pretty sure he's not the only one at least he has balls to admit it rather him than a guy who likes barely legal girls