What Do YOu Think of 'BadBoy'?

chator56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is anyone here familiar w/'BadBoy's material? I'm pretty intrigued by it. I'm thinking about buying his CDs. I listened to some samples, but wasn't too impressed. But I like his philosophy. I read some of the articles on his site. If anyone here has purchased the CDs, post a message telling me what you thought of them. They're a little pricy and I don't want to get jipped.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

What Do YOu Think of 'BadBoy'?

it was okay. BadBoy II sucked though. Will Smith was corny in that one.

Oh you mean the pickup artist, my bad! :nervous:

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's all about direct game. Using openers like "I think you're beautiful and I wanted to get to know you". I'm not too sure about that. Without DHV that kind of stuff will not work.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Q1 said:
He's all about direct game. Using openers like "I think you're beautiful and I wanted to get to know you". I'm not too sure about that. Without DHV that kind of stuff will not work.

I don't know about that. I don't see any reason why it wouldn't work as long as you are being sincere and demonstrate that you're confident and not expecting a certain answer.

I like to say, "Don't take this the wrong way, but...you have fantastic eyes/hair/skin/whatever." This is cool because it sets her up to hear something bad and then ends with something good. Also, "I'm not trying to to pick you up or anything, but I think you're beautiful."

There are ways that this stuff can work.

Oh, and btw, there is a great e-book by Stephane Hemon called "heart-centered pick-up." It's free and very good. If you sign up for his [AMAZING!] newsletter, he will send you a link for the e-book, as well as some other great tools.

~Vibe~

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Direct game has tight inner igame so f thats what your want more of then he is your go to guy.

Choices
Want Direct goto - Badboy or shark
If you want kinda of a mixture - Woodhaven and dimitri

I'd would recommend woodhaven and dimitri

even though there all pretty good but like shezz said I wouldn't buy only people I'd probably buy something for cheap is Tyler durden, Mystery, and bradp.