Originally posted by I-am-someone
I've never been slapped, but I have noticed that a woman usually needs to get pretty pissed off before she actually slaps someone in the face.
Not necessarily.... I was joking around with this girl, she was enjoying it, but then she slapped me with a smile on her face. I was thinking.... "Okay, this girl is nuts...." so I ask for another one to balance it out on both cheeks.
Grabbing a girl's ass is okay if she's comfortable around you.
Now that that's out of the way, just grab her butt and give her some compliments.
"Geez, that thing is amazing....

"
If she tells you not to do that (in a joking tone), just tell her why you can't and grab her ass again.
"Sorry, I can't help it.... that thing is incredible.

"
If she becomes serious and tells you to stop, mimick her emotion, and then grab that ass.
"Alright, I'm sorry....! Sorry you have such a nice ass.!

"
EDIT: If she starts grabbing your ass, this girl is yours.