"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What do you think about this guy's frame? He seems to be trying to "nice" his way into this gal's pants.

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Jesus Christ that’s a train wreck. The fvcked up thing is some women think I’m a nice guy but I’ve NEVER done stupid **** like this, nor would I ever. They claim I’m nice but they’d never say I was desperate like this. I’m the guy that women take for granted cause they think I’ll be around forever, but I ghost like no other when I realize I’m wasting my time and women always seek me out later. My problem is I’m not a loud boisterous guy, I hate attention and I’m reliable (if I say I’m going to do something I do it, if I say I’ll be there at 5 I am). That’s just my nature. It sucks im labeled in the same category as cringe guys like this though.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
This is a joke.. Right? No way this dude is real.
Oh dudes like him are very real. That’s why I lose my **** when a girl labels me a nice guy or “you’re so much nicer than any guy I’ve ever met!” because I feel like she’s lumping me in with these losers. And I am nice but I’m nice to everyone not just women, if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me or date me cause I’m nice then that’s her problem not mine.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Oh dudes like him are very real. That’s why I lose my **** when a girl labels me a nice guy or “you’re so much nicer than any guy I’ve ever met!” because I feel like she’s lumping me in with these losers. And I am nice but I’m nice to everyone not just women, if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me or date me cause I’m nice then that’s her problem not mine.
I hear ya dude. I consider myself kind, not nice. However, some people do mistake my kindness with weakness. Once they violate that one strike rule, apparently, I am no longer looked upon as nice or kind. Go figure.

I've really never seen a dude act like this. It's like he's an immature manchild or something. It's scary. There is NO WAY this b!tch if fvcking him. NO WAY.
 
Top