Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Same here. I'll never understand how AW-ing is considered "attractive" to femoids lol.My problem is I’m not a loud boisterous guy, I hate attention...
This is a joke.. Right? No way this dude is real.![]()
Log in
uberpeople.net
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Oh dudes like him are very real. That’s why I lose my **** when a girl labels me a nice guy or “you’re so much nicer than any guy I’ve ever met!” because I feel like she’s lumping me in with these losers. And I am nice but I’m nice to everyone not just women, if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me or date me cause I’m nice then that’s her problem not mine.This is a joke.. Right? No way this dude is real.
I hear ya dude. I consider myself kind, not nice. However, some people do mistake my kindness with weakness. Once they violate that one strike rule, apparently, I am no longer looked upon as nice or kind. Go figure.Oh dudes like him are very real. That’s why I lose my **** when a girl labels me a nice guy or “you’re so much nicer than any guy I’ve ever met!” because I feel like she’s lumping me in with these losers. And I am nice but I’m nice to everyone not just women, if a woman doesn’t want to have sex with me or date me cause I’m nice then that’s her problem not mine.