Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you think about men who abide by the idea that "you can never understand women completely"?

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a guy who has been mentoring me about a lot of stuff including photography and different life areas, but I just cannot agree with this statement of his. He abides by the idea that one can never fully understand women and we are talking here about a real Don Juan who has facked ***** all his life almost everywhere he went.

I mean, what is there so hard to understand? And why do we have to understand them completely anyways?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a guy who has been mentoring me about a lot of stuff including photography and different life areas, but I just cannot agree with this statement of his. He abides by the idea that one can never fully understand women and we are talking here about a real Don Juan who has facked ***** all his life almost everywhere he went.

I mean, what is there so hard to understand? And why do we have to understand them completely anyways?
He's saying that cause he don't understand their logic.

Break down the bullet points since you have mastery.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course you can't. You aren't a woman. You dont feel the same emotions and make decisions based on emotions as a woman.

The best you can do is have a set of guidelines that allow you to detect subtleties and nuances that will help you.

Serenity

Reaction score
That's probably why he fvcks countless women everywhere he goes. Not because of the fact that he doesn't understand them, but because he couldn't keep any even if he wanted to.

You don't need to understand women to initially attract them, but you'll need it if you want to keep them around without much trouble.

Of course you can't. You aren't a woman. You dont feel the same emotions and make decisions based on emotions as a woman.

The best you can do is have a set of guidelines that allow you to detect subtleties and nuances that will help you.
Men are fully capable of the same emotions women are and thus able to understand those emotions. If you are incapable of understanding their emotions you lack empathy. You do sense their feelings by observing them, but if you follow a set of guidelines to know what to do you probably have some degree of psycopathy. Most people understand how others feel by observing themselves and assuming others feel the same if they behave as oneself did when feeling a particular thing.

I strongly disagree with you. It's bullsh!t that men are incapable of understanding how women feel. Note that I'm talking about understanding and not having the same emotional pattern (although I often see similarities with that too).

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You can have enough experience with 100's to 1000's of females to understand their typical bs reasons .

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree (respectfully). I appreciate wgst you bring to the forums. Its a farcry from the cucking and girlie man posts that populate cyberspace so, thanks good Sir.

Cheers to recognizing your genius.

Liz mate, my disagreement with you is based upon the male/female difference from a anatomical, hormonal, intellectual, and even brain chemistry. We're wired differently.

I am no scientist or doctor. We could link sources for argument sake. Maybe we have a better understanding.

Its your call but, I would enjoy more thoughts on the matter.

I mean, what is there so hard to understand?
For you or I, not much. We're out getting baeee (win/lose/draw). We're swinging the ****ing hammer.

I am as you Americans say, a strike out artist. I am like your legend babe Ruth (only deezed and better looking though far less richer lulz). I swing. I point. I hit fingers.

I am out stealing second after second just cause I know I can.

To quote McGregor, "I want to take this time to apologize TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE."

I lead. She follows or #nextset!

Going back to the argument I made of male/female brain; this is not something women comprehend nor what they have to do. Its hardwired regardless of social engineering.

JP points out the gender neural capital of the world. The push back being, despite all the resources and programming implemented, biology wins.

Women go into fields where a they like and so do men. The complexity cascades regardless of social engineering.

And why do we have to understand them completely anyways?
We don't. I am pursuing self knowledge and exploring consciousness. You can only serve one master.

IMHO, there's far too much cucks pandering and pedaling to the feminine imperative. Even this forum, cucks trying to be pretty. Obv, look your best, shower. Change your clothes. Common sense but the obsession of low testosterone men trying to be pretty is absolutely pathetic.

At my age now. I don't backwards rationalize female logic. I lead. She follows or #nextset.

Baby rabies is kicking off. The wall awaits. Smv is squandered and its game over.

Meanwhile, new girl's are turning 18, 19, 20, 21 everyday.

I don't chase. I replace.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree (respectfully). I appreciate wgst you bring to the forums. Its a farcry from the cucking and girlie man posts that populate cyberspace so, thanks good Sir.

Liz mate, my disagreement with you is based upon the male/female difference from a anatomical, hormonal, intellectual, and even brain chemistry. We're wired differently.

I am no scientist or doctor. We could link sources for argument sake. Maybe we have a better understanding.

For you or I, not much. We're out getting baeee (win/lose/draw). We're swinging the ****ing hammer.

I am as you Americans say, a strike out artist. I am like your legend babe Ruth (only deezed and better looking though far less richer lulz). I swing. I point. I hit fingers.

To quote McGregor, "I want to take this time to apologize TO ABSOLUTELY NO ONE."

Going back to the argument I made of male/female brain; this is not something women comprehend nor what they have to do. Its hardwired regardless of social engineering.

JP points out the gender neural capital of the world. The push back being, despite all the resources and programming implemented, biology wins.

Women go into fields where a they like and so do men. The complexity cascades regardless of social engineering.

We don't. I am pursuing self knowledge and exploring consciousness. You can only serve one master.

IMHO, there's far too much cucks pandering and pedaling to the feminine imperative. Even this forum, cucks trying to be pretty. Obv, look your best, shower. Change your clothes. Common sense but the obsession of low testosterone men trying to be pretty is absolutely pathetic.

At my age now. I don't backwards rationalize female logic. I lead. She follows or #nextset.

Baby rabies is kicking off. The wall awaits. Smv is squandered and its game over.

As PS ( Player Supreme ) said "if the ho3 doesn't choose me she doesn't exist to me"

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man you can know "how they work" ... it helps to get the lay.

But, If you understand a woman, you are a woman

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you can. A lot of men don’t understand them, but get them because they’re masculine. You don’t have to understand them to get laid. It’s just better if you do so that you don’t become emasculated by her games.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being too rationalistic can be fatal, either in clinically removing you from the world of women altogether... or in hamstringing you in the creation of any real intimacy with them.

The desire to understand something resolves itself in having that object stand under you. It is a relation of power, and a lot of this comes from the ego. A real relationship is an escape from the confines of the ego... it is more like a dance between two equal partners... though of course like any dance there must be a lead..

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Returning to be the notion about understanding women, I think we as me n can rationalize and use logic (not female logic ie feelers lulz) to comprehend actions. To fully comprehend, I don't think we truly can due to biology and male/female brain(s).

Real difference between how men, women choose partners

"When it comes to mate selection, women are more attuned to negatively framed information due to an evolutionary phenomenon called 'parental investment theory,'" says Saad, who has done extensive research on the evolutionary and biological roots of consumer behavior.

"Choosing someone who might be a poor provider or an unloving father would have serious consequences for a woman and for her offspring. So we hypothesized that women would naturally be more leery of negatively framed information when evaluating a prospective mate."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2014/05/140501132636.htm
My only argument here is, said data for provider male is useless during top form SMV or during ovulation when in Ibiza/Cancun foam party on spring break. Said piece works when:
  1. SMV plummeted (mid 20s)
  2. SMV craters (late 20s/single mom)
It occurs as women's "party phase" (Rollo.rational male.htm) ends and epiphany phase kicks off. Its usually a combo of Playboy stops calling, Chad's aren't eager, friends are married, having kids etc.

Women in science

13% of women in STEM.

In 2013, a US team scanned nearly 1,000 male and female brains and found that they appeared to be wired differently, with different pathways connecting up the brain.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/w...ence-behind-the-lack-of-women-in-science.html
Its telling that the push is women in STEM and not men in education. Its that women prefer people and men prefer things statistically. The more promo, the more attempts to manipulate outcome, and push determinism, all the more attempts fall flat. Women continue in their fields and more men in STEM.

women become firefighter despite fsioing crucial test

The FDNY for the first time in its history will allow someone who failed its crucial physical fitness test to join the Bravest, The Post has learned.

Rebecca Wax, 33, is set to graduate Tuesday from the Fire Academy without passing the Functional Skills Training test, a grueling obstacle course of job-related tasks performed in full gear with a limited air supply, an insider has revealed.

https://nypost.com/2015/05/03/woman-to-become-ny-firefighter-despite-failing-crucial-fitness-test/
The push is for women to acquire more resources. Affirmative action just hands over jobs to women. Its insulting actually. Its as if to say, you are incapable of acquiring the gig, so we lower the bar until.

How about more participation trophies and ribbons?

In before misogyny!

Not a argument.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't understand women. Everyone of them is a different person. You can understand their biological impulses and hind brain though.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Bro is it me or are you really hard to understand?

Get bae. Follow in. Netflix. Chill. Next set. SMW plummets. She follows. I lead. Girls 18 everyday. Resources. SMV cratered. Too many cucks. Chad. Stacy. Babie Fever. Next. Out.

You make decent points but can you talk in complete sentences?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
In my blue pill days years ago, I did hear the phrase, “You’ll never understand women. Women don’t make sense.” Honestly, looking back, that was harmful and defeatist advice. But it was still considered high tech, top secret, state of the art advice in 1986 lol.

Here’s what I found out later through experience (after sleeping through most of the 90s and opening my eyes after 2000)...

You don’t have to “understand” women per se. It’s just that, after a while, you observe common patterns in how they act. And that’s all you really need.

As a guy, I don’t REALLY get womens’ obsession with tall guys, loud guys, bad boys, tattoos, etc. But that’s ok. Observing it many times and no longer being surprised by women going for that is enough for me.

TLDR: You don’t have to understand gravity. You observe many times that shyte falls. That’s enough where you can accept it and work with it lol.

Last edited:

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that I don't want to know how to understand women completely.

It's just that I don't care

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think understanding women behaviour, their line of thoughts, and why they do things the way they do, give you a valuable ammunition to win the game.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He abides by the idea that one can never fully understand women
I believe it's women who can never fully understand men. They don't have the desire to deconstruct men's behaviours down to their core.

Men have the ability to understand women because men enjoy finding the logical reasons for things. The problem is society has led us to believe that men and women are equals, and that their brains are wired the same ways. Once you really understand that women's brains are wired differently, then you can start picking them apart and learning what makes them tick.

The men who don't understand this will just throw their hands up in the air when she doesn't return his texts.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Ur mentor is right.

You don't have to understand women completely, no one can but you could understand women's basic wants and needs.

I think that's what u r inferring.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it's women who can never fully understand men. They don't have the desire to deconstruct men's behaviours down to their core.

Men have the ability to understand women because men enjoy finding the logical reasons for things. The problem is society has led us to believe that men and women are equals, and that their brains are wired the same ways. Once you really understand that women's brains are wired differently, then you can start picking them apart and learning what makes them tick.

The men who don't understand this will just throw their hands up in the air when she doesn't return his texts.
The problem is women make decisions that are not based on logic. Therefore attempting to logically understand why they make them fails.