What do you say when woman say ..

NotaNewbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so ****y/conceited? I usually just say Thanks.. but i think that reply makes me look like a True Born AFC

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not conceited, I just really am that good." - but with a sort of grin to add that C&F ness to it.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
i wouldn't do that.

a response like that could push playful thinking you're ****y into seriously thinking you're an arrogant prick.
Maybe, but that one has actually worked for me, and nothing succeeds like success as they say. If she's already convinced you're a prick you're ready to have a fork put in you anyway most likely.

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
Maybe, but that one has actually worked for me, and nothing succeeds like success as they say. If she's already convinced you're a prick you're ready to have a fork put in you anyway most likely.
With you man. This works for me all the time.:rockon:

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snorida44x said:
So that we can further analyze this, what ****y and funny statements did you say to her?
Analyze? ANALYZE???

I enjoy being a funny guy, and there have been many times when a lady has told me I'm supposed to be nice to her, I'm too ****y, I'm such a jerk, blah blah blah - they loved it! From time to time I go to far, like anyone. If the woman does not like my sense of humor, she is probably not worth my time.

You guys kill me. STOP BEING SO SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING WOMEN.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
kyphan said:
Analyze? ANALYZE???

I enjoy being a funny guy, and there have been many times when a lady has told me I'm supposed to be nice to her, I'm too ****y, I'm such a jerk, blah blah blah - they loved it! From time to time I go to far, like anyone. If the woman does not like my sense of humor, she is probably not worth my time.

You guys kill me. STOP BEING SO SERIOUS ABOUT GETTING WOMEN.
Actually I'm also curious as to what is causing these women to ask this.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a sh!t test: are you the real deal, or are you faking it?

You just keep on with the conversation like she didn't even just say anything: ignore that stupid sh!t.

Answer the question with a question:
"Why are you so attracted to my ****iness/conceitedness?"

Make her feel dumb:

"I'll let you ask me if you spell conceited."
*then she spells it*

If she spells wrong, make fun of her; if she spells right, tell her "Whoa, I'm suprised! Go ahead, ask away." Then, don't answer, just stare at her. She'll be like, "So? Why?" and you tell her, "I said I'd let you ask. I didn't say I'd answer."

Initiate a Push/Pull or punishment/reward:

"See, we were having fun, and now you want to start busting my chops?" *withdraw attention*

There are lots of ways to counter those attempts to mess up your game. Any of them are fine, but DO NOT apologize, and don't answer the question. If you do answer, make sure it's just as ridiculous as the question. Make sure, though, that you don't slight yourself:
"Because I have a 13" cawk."
"Because your mom likes it."
"Because I was abducted by aliens and they injected me with pimp juice."

My personal favorite counter to a woman trying to throw me off my game is to flip it - make her squirm and qualify instead - without saying a word:

HB: "Why are you so ****y/conceited?"
V: *glances just below her nose, back to eyes, starts staring at just below her nose again, tilts head, grimmaces, looks back into eyes, brushes his nose, quickly points at her nose, looks away*
HB: "OMG!" *frantically brushing at nose* "Do I have a booger!"
V: :nervous:
HB: "OMG!" *runs off to bathroom*

Keep your cool. Bottom line. Women will take a pop-shot at you to make you squirm and start pandering and trying to qualify yourself to them. Don't.

kyphan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
snorida44x said:
if it makes you feel better, i'll change it to comment, but there's no way to know if he is doing ****y and funny right if he didn't tell us the statements he made. we can give him all the comebacks to say, but none of them might work if he's doing ****y and funny wrong. If your not serious about getting women and your a beginner , you will get little or nowhere. I can see that statement being true once your experienced but for someone like the original poster it's not.
If we wanted to analyze his situation we would need to have witnessed it. There are subtle things that we'll never know: what he said, how he said it, how he sounded, her exact words, how her words sounded, the look on her face, the way her body moved when she responded, etc. Just posting the words will not be enough. Being ****y and funny is learned, and the only way to learn is to try things out.

Simple analysis: if he makes his friends laugh with his comments, he probably is doing well. If they do not think he's funny, he needs to work on it some more. So, Notanewbie, do your friends think you're funny?

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the last time a girl accused me of being arrogant she was in the process of sucking my weiner, so no, I didn't say too much. What was there to worry about, that she wouldn't like me? lol.

The underlying dynamic is the important part, what she says is just the waves on the top of the lake.

kanaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
I first make a facial expression that says "Are you high?, why would you even think that" then nonchalantly (or shrug my shoulders) look at her and say "someone has to be"

This seems to shut the person up for me constantly and thus far has had little (if any) negative effects. However, this is because i rarely take things to the extreme....i have (and i'm aware when i have) but its rare

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can go too far. I have had several friends tell me that I am very arrogant and a jerk at times. So I have to tone it down a bit.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, IMO I'm not arrogant or conceited; I am definitely confident, and I am also justifiably proud of my career and a few other accomplishments in life. I don't go around waving a sign about it, I think it's just communicated in the way a person carries themselves.

I've never actually been accused of being conceited precisely. ****y a few times, "a little too happy with myself" a few times. The weiner sucking girl was actually sort of funny:

[she] (slurp, slurp, slurp) (looks at c0ck) "You have a really nice d1ck, but size isn't everything you know?" (slurp, slurp)
[me] "Um, hmmm?"
[she] "I just think you're a little too proud of it" (slurp, slurp)
[me] "Ohhhh, I see. Don't mean to be" (having issues forming a sentence)
[she] (slurp, slurp, slurp)

Yeeeeah. she really told me. lol. The "too happy with myself" chicks were laughing when I said "it's not such a bad thing if you're really that good, is it?" when I said it in a funny way. I really think that if they say it and mean it you're probably done anyway, so try to acknowledge and move on. Never argue -that's the wrong move.

NotaNewbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well she bought a pair of sneakers that i have and one day when i saw her she said nice shoes. Then another day i saw her she had them on too and i said "Wow you wanna be as cool as me that badly you bought them too?". Then she said Get over your self no one wants to be like you especially me .. I started to chuckle and i said "get over myself? You get over your self (cuz she's one conceited broad) Then she said why am i so ****y and conceited..

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DON'T SAY ANYTHING!

just give her a wordless look with something behind it

this is a variation of that old bargaining technique where one side makes an offer and you just shut up, let the pressure build, make them uncomfortable and throw more on the table.

don't know how to deliver a look? (women know how to do it instinctively, guys may or may not know) --

so if you need remedial lessons, just THINK of something ****y / funny and look at her, but say nothing.

she knows she's supposed to interpret that. if she asks "what does that mean?" i'd give her a disgusted/dismissive look and move on

have fun with it. it's Advanced Eye-Contact 201, you know

Infraction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I answered:"I love you to."
Worked pretty well, i didn't give it to much attention.