Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

bigmil

Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny -- the girl Im seeing asked me this last night in bed. I kinda chuckled and responded, "oh no more than a couple hundred." She just laughed.

sorin

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually tell the truth if she asks me after we had sex.

If it's before I probably would try to avoid a proper answer :).

onyx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i always get asked when im abt to hook up with sum chick

i remmeber abt 3 years ago i actually told sum chick when she asked me...

but now i usually say i dunno i dont count really..how many stars r in the sky

sum chick asked me on the fone last nite and i just said that ^^^ and then she was like tell me i wanna know. So i said i'm not going to ask you, i wouldn;t want to know so why do you ask me?

but she still carried on asking if it was more than 10 more than 15...which i just replied its my personal business i aint saying. Which she replied jokingly that I was a male slag

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gipper said:
I know most of you won't believe this, but no one I've ever slept with has asked me this.
That's weird, every girl I've slept with asked me this at some point prior to sex. Basically, if they ask, it means they intend on having sex with me very soon. And if I didn't ask back, they'd get pissed too.

Anyhoo - I've never slept with one with 5 or less partners yet...so yea, basically all American girls are sluts these days...

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're too good looking with a personality, the girl will never let you go...

logicallefty

Reaction score
"More than the 40 year old virgin but less than John Holmes" :D

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of responses i would say are
"Apparently not enough because i'm still looking for the right one"
"Not to many to have you concerned with who i've slept with"
"Wait, do you mean at the same time"

I like to go with the ****y and funny approach yet still being somewhat vague, not really giving her a direct answer for her "sh1t" test

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alphamale1821 said:
A couple of responses i would say are
"Apparently not enough because i'm still looking for the right one"
"Not to many to have you concerned with who i've slept with"
"Wait, do you mean at the same time"

I like to go with the ****y and funny approach yet still being somewhat vague, not really giving her a direct answer for her "sh1t" test
I like that one

Canadiandon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes say over a million, or if I'm playfull that day I say "I'm still a virgin and I'm looking for my first" Then she looks at the pimp way I dress and laughs at me saying "Oh my God yeah right! HAHAHAHA you're funny"

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

"17. One more and I could open my own golf course!"

happyguy

Banned
Reaction score
I have had this question come up and I completely flubbed it. I proceed to give her an answer and an explanation as to why the number was low :(

It felt right in the cozy, cuddly, bedroom talk way, but man, the next day....can you saw awkward? I lost my credibility ectirely. Not just as a player, but as a person as well. I came off terribly terribly incongruent.

Lesson learned for posterity, and shared here for newbies.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Not too many. I'm very picky you know'

Vague and hints that the girl is very special

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
start counting and your figures but not loud enough so she can hear you and go through all tens fingers then go bad the the first finger which would be #1 and now is #11 and do it a few times until you get past 20.

alphaace

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is such a loaded question. I PERSONALLY believe that if a chick is asking you this question PRIOR to sleeping with you, it probably means that SHE is pretty selective and and is not your standard hor that 80+% of western woman are. If in this situation I would simply ask "why does it matter?", and her body language will tell you what you should say next regardless of what comes out of her mouth. Notice how drunk chicks and ONS never ask you this question? Because they are hors and don't give a sh1t, they are LOW quality.

But, this is just my personal opinion, yours will varys, and no one has the end all be all answer to this question.