Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do YOU say when a girl asks you, "How many women have you been with?"

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been asked this question half a dozen times by girls

I always say something like: 'Oh I'll actually tell you the truth, but you know, I only swap truths. You have to tell me how guys you have been with.'

And one time I followed up with: 'So, are you a virgin or not?'

She replies: 'I'm not telling you.'

I shoot back playfully: 'Then the answer is no, you're not a virgin. Cause if you were, then you would say so to show off your purity.'

She just stared at me with her jaw wide open.

You would *think* that it would have been the end of it between us two, but I did in such a playful, I don't give a damn if I piss you off, way, that she just ate it up. And I got a great laugh from that.

DJ_Tekinkel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: How many woman have you slept with
Me: 3.14159265.. mmm I just can't get enough Pi

;)

Hot Ice Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many women have I been with?

"You gotta become one of them to find out! I make my girls earn my secrets."

-OR-

"Well I don't like to brag or lie... I'll just show you my bedpost and you can feel the notches!"

OR, James Bond style:

"If I told you that, I'd have to fvck you! But only your kiss will tell me if you're any good in bed."

wechpoto

Reaction score
Em

TELL HER YOU HAVE BEING AROUND WHOLE WORLD AND YOU HAVE MEET GIRLS THAT ARE BEUTIFUL THAN HER AND THAT YOU SEX WITH LOT OF GIRLS AROUND THE WORLD AND YOU WONT STOP.BECAUSE YOU SEX A LOT.:rock:

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do what politicians and lawyers do. Overcomplicate the question, ask how do you define a hook up, elaborate your goodness, tell a story about a particularly good fvck, etc. Filibuster your way out of it.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprisingly, I've never been asked this question. I have been asked if I'm seeing other women, but never this question. I don't think women generally want to ask this because they know it means they might be asked it themselves since it's only fair.

I would flip it and say "i'll tell you if you tell me". If she tells me a BS # then i'll just say, "well if we're not being honest there's no point so forget it." If she admitted her actual notch count I'd just tell her. I happen to think my number is a perfect balance between not too much and not too little (30ish) so I won't really have a problem admitting it if she is also honest.

Last edited:

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I happen to think my number is a perfect balance between not too much and not too little (30ish)
I think most women are not be turned off by a high number.

Men with women… get more women.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most women are not be turned off by a high number.

Men with women… get more women.
In the case of LTRs, not necessarily, and besides I don't think a man who's had sex with 300 is necessarily better with women than a man with 50 and I think they'd know that.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been asked.
I think girls assume it’s many. One girl I met said ‘You look like you fvck a lot.’

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"How many women have you been with?"
Thousands. You have to be more specific about what you mean with 'been with'.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
"How many women have you been with?"
Thousands. You have to be more specific about what you mean with 'been with'.
Dude, no.

You know what I do when they ask this nonsense question? I turn iceman pimp and slap that rat-biatch across her filthy face. Slap!! That better train her to stop asking me such nonsense..

Just joking, sorta

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From the Rational Male

"Iron rule of Tomas's #2"
"Never under pain of death, honesty or dishonesty reveal the number of women you've slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover"

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I genuinely don't know or care, I don't have internet at my house so generally speaking you either find something to talk about or you don't, I feel like if this question ever came up it's because there's a lull in the conversation that she's leveraging, like generally speaking this question is a test women prefer experienced men and most experienced men aren't investing a bunch of time in a situation unfavorable... The answer is yes you are experienced but she never has to ask because it's just evident.

If she's asking this, it isn't evident.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the panty wetting answer courtesy of the old lady;

Ready? You look her in the eye and in a low voice you say:

"Enough to know what I'm doing......"

And thats ALL you say, in a smirk/sly way.

Then you simply move on, don't ask her or say something you *think* is clever (it isn't, it makes you look 12 years old), and change the subject.

Confident, sexy and vague. That is how you start to occupy mental band width.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the panty wetting answer courtesy of the old lady;

Ready? You look her in the eye and in a low voice you say:

"Enough to know what I'm doing......"

And thats ALL you say, in a smirk/sly way.

Then you simply move on, don't ask her or say something you *think* is clever (it isn't, it makes you look 12 years old), and change the subject.

Confident, sexy and vague. That is how you start to occupy mental band width.
I could imagine that this would work well. It goes well with the quote below.

From the Rational Male

"Iron rule of Tomas's #2"
"Never under pain of death, honesty or dishonesty reveal the number of women you've slept with or explain any detail of your sexual experiences with them to a current lover"
I believe in this Iron Rule of Tomassi.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could imagine that this would work well. It goes well with the quote below.

I believe in this Iron Rule of Tomassi.
It is no secret how I feel about Tomassi. With that said I think he nailed it here. The right answer is, ‘honestly baby I’ve lost count.’ Watch her eyes widen when you do. You want to talk about setting frame, this will get you off on a fantastic start

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is no secret how I feel about Tomassi. With that said I think he nailed it here. The right answer is, ‘honestly baby I’ve lost count.’ Watch her eyes widen when you do. You want to talk about setting frame, this will get you off on a fantastic start
The only potential issue here is that many women will put you in the player bucket with that type response and it might scare some girls (the type silly enough to ask such a question in the first place) or get the woman to really be hypervigilant in qualifying you (shjt tests & non compliance) so I'd recommend to err on the side of 'Less is More' and be mysterious.

I also dated (and married) the playboy/player archetype so I never asked this kind of question and I always assumed that until exclusivity was agreed he is seeing other women and I am free to accept dates from other men & I always took a "May the Best Girl Win" attitude because most women are terribly insecure & eventually blow themselves out with demands, entitlement, insecure or bratty behavior.

So I never cared.