What do you rate this chick? 1-10

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LeviathanIYG
Oh how could i forget Jessica Alba HB9 at times.

That CNN girl is a HB5

SWOOP post a picture of a HB9
I agree Jessica Alba is definitely a 9.

Here is another 9. I have a thing for blondes... so

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Shes ok im not into blondes i give her a 8.5. How these guys give that CNN chick a 9 is beyond me.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LeviathanIYG
Shes ok im not into blondes i give her a 8.5. How these guys give that CNN chick a 9 is beyond me.
you are right. I give the CNN chick a 6.5. I think I am still being a little generous. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lev, most of the girls you posted i would rate a 6.5-7 (face wise).

I'd be willing to bet that most guys here who found the CNN girl attractive (8-9), would rate your girls the same as I did. Why? Because those girls exhibit more masculine facial features (strong jawline - high cheek bones etc.).

Most guys will find your girls more attractive (as most guys are of average masculinity), but guys who exhibit more masculinity naturally will find the CNN girl attractive.

Take it for what you will, but is the most natural explanation for attraction and variations thereof between the sexes. It's really surprising how true to form it is.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm into blondes, but I'd still give Jessica Alba a 10 because she is impossibly beautiful. There is no way she looks that good in real life. Special effects.

http://www.jesper.nu/bilder/tjejer/jessica_alba/jessica_alba_12.jpg

http://thebluesite.com/images/jessicaalba004.jpg

And I'd give Alicia Silverstone the same rating, for the same reasons. Plus, I'm into blondes. And those lips. Damn.

http://www.comicbookhotties.com/images/alicia-silverstone/alicia-silverstone.jpg

www.edgescans.com/silverstone.html

Swoop, that girl from Mystery's website is probably the hottest I've even seen a picture of in months.

The news girl, man she is not very good looking - her face alone looks aged poorly, like it's been caked by too many llayers of makeup which has then been covered with more makeup to hide the aging. Plus, her smile is weird, it looks like she has something in her eye. I give her an HB6 assuming she has a decent body. I'm not extremely picky either, but she loses a lot of points for being too old for me.

BrotherAP :D

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx
Lev, most of the girls you posted i would rate a 6.5-7 (face wise).
7 face + 9 body = 8.5 for me.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BrotherAP

Swoop, that girl from Mystery's website is probably the hottest I've even seen a picture of in months.

We are the same breed man. Yea, the first time I saw that picture. I was like DAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNN!

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant you KBJs and n00bs stop posting pictures of b*tches and actually go out and get some?

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
tmp is exactly right.

People look for the opposite in a partner. If a guy is very masculine, he looks for a woman who lacks it, looks wise and personality. Also as he said, guys who aren't as masculine dig the chicks who have masculine features and personality.

And yes - the chicks you rated low I would as well.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tornado2
Here's another pic of her:

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_14112545/New+format/BrookeAnderson223.jpg?bcr4TiDBzEMGq3JE

Absolutely beautiful.
Remember, never defend your tastes. If the girl is absoluely beautiful to you, that's all that matters. I have been attracted to girls that are realistically a 5 but to me, they are 8. It's something special about their features that just captivates me. I wouldn't care if someone thinks she is normal. In fact it might even be a good thing.

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it really is weird how one person thinks someone is stunning, and another thinks they're average, or below.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tmpgstx

Most guys will find your girls more attractive (as most guys are of average masculinity), but guys who exhibit more masculinity naturally will find the CNN girl attractive.
That's the biggest load of crap i've read all day.

Your masculinity has nothing to do with how you rate women. Like I keep saying over and over and over again each of us has a preferance as to what we like and thusly we each rate women differently. A 10 to me could be a 2 to you and vica versa. Some times we'll agree as to level of attractiveness but how it's reached can not be disected or explained.

Everybody get this through your f*cking heads now because I'm not going to say it again.

YOU CAN'T ARGUE TASTE! Asking other people whether they think a girl is hot or not is an arbitrary waste of time! If you think a girl is smoking hot and nobody's impressed GET OVER IT! Not like their opinion should count anyway because they won't be dating the same people you will anyway. The only reason you should really use a rating system is to show us the gravity of the situation like if you're going after a HB9 that usually means you're really interest/attracted to her where as in another situation if you saw a HB4 you obviously weren't taking her very seriously.

I could go on but I think I've made my point...and although I said I wouldn't i'll probably end up saying it again in a month or so:rolleyes:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl?

the CNN reporter?
she's okay I've never seen her in person (which by the way is the ultimate determinate especially when someones job is to be on seen as in this case) but like I said it doesn't matter because you can't argue taste. Didn't you learn that in highschool?

Think of girls as motorcycles. If I like street bikes and you like cruisers there's nothing you can say that would make me like cruisers, they're just not to my taste. Infact if I like street bikes and you like another type of street bike there's still no way you could argue that either because again it's simply not to my taste.

Are you getting it yet? It's all in your mind it has nothing to do with what myself or anybody else thinks. Seeking approval from anybody else about what you personally like is stupid

LittleElf

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't correctly judge a female unless she has no makeup on. Her hair should be plain, and she shouldn't have any jewelry or fancy clothes on. That way you can judge her for her actual beauty. With the right hair, right makeup, and right clothing most thin females can look decent.

The female shown looks like your typical TV anchorwoman. So much makeup that I really have to wonder what she looks like in person. Plus, she looks like she should be home raising her two 1/2 children.