What do you rate this chick? 1-10

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
6 at best, an average well kept friendly face with makeup, nothing more nothing less.
Did that tool try and tell us the guys who can spot this are less masculine? lol.

Originally posted by Centaurion
Cant you KBJs and n00bs stop posting pictures of b*tches and actually go out and get some?
Again I agree with Centaurion.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tornado2
You lack discipline.
clever...making statments that have no basis:rolleyes:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is your daddy and what does he do?
are you retarded? my father has nothing to do with this thread or discussion. If you have a non sexual (I hope) crush on me and want to ask me personal questions you can PM, per the rules of the forum

...how's that for discipline cheif?:D

Tornado2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, don't bull**** me.

I want to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on, don't bull**** me.

I want to ask you a bunch of questions, and I want to have them answered immediately.
you can and I will but I'm not going to clutter this oh so important thread with your off topic questions

Like I said before you can PM me if you have anyquestions about me. I'm not going to turn this into a public flame war just because you're bored.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to Metallica. Remember me? lmao
...and you drive a blue nova...right okay

You still have a lot to learn kid

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's a 6 on a good day, but she really looks like some boring corn-shucker from some midwestern hick town

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's impossible to judge a girl based on 1 pic (esp with heavy studio makeup, fancy lights).

Maria Bartiromo on CNBC is thought of as the "Money Honey". From the front, she's hot. But from the side....ughhhhh, not so hot (her nose is too big).

Plus with anchors, you can't see their bodies very well. Maria isn't the playboy bunny type...I'd give her a 7.5 from certain angles.

http://www.home.zonnet.nl/kraan90/anderson.brooke.html

Look how different she looks. First pic is a 6. The middle pic is the hottest, 7.5/8. The bottom right photo is the worst...the blue eye shadow is too much IMO.

Overall, she looks like you're average blonde. A 6.5 face.

LeviathanIYG

Banned
Reaction score
Avarge is HB5, HB6.5 is above avarge. Everything else you are right though. I say HB5 but damn she has a big ass forehead.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did that tool try and tell us the guys who can spot this are less masculine?

I've read the studies that say more masculine men (men with higher level of testosterone) perfer more feminine women, but this guy is sadly mis-informed if he thinks that girl looks more feminine. She is clearly more covered in make-up than anything. I agree HB6, and that is the rating I gave her.

Just because he thinks she's hot, he assumes he's 'more masculine' lol

Centarion, I'd agree except you make a false assumption. I was out macking chicks tonight! Most of them were better looking than that CNN girl, but nobody as good as Alicia or Jessica quite yet

BrotherAP :D

p.s. ( . )( . ) you're an awesome poster. Why do you sound angry in so many of your posts?

Last edited:

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck Adriana Lima... we're sick of her in Italy... she appears in every fvcking mobile phone line commercial... :cuss:

By the way I would be more than happy to shag her brains out. If she has brains, obviously.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
threads like this are the reason why i automatically subtract 2 points from any HB rating posted ;)

Adriana Lima is the only HB9.5-HB10 in this thread..

also, there is no absolute scale. But as a rule, you shouldn't be able to walk into a club and find 10 HB9s unless there is a casting call for some magazine or something..

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude are you nuts? That chick is a 10. She is beautiful and has the perfect smile.

why you ask if you don't accept other people's ideas? in my book, she's barely a 6... and i'm into blondes...

Originally posted by LeviathanIYG
HB9

Best pic i could find but yeh shes a 9ish maybe 8.5

HB9 Slutty

HB9 Slutty

Another on she's a little to slutty ONS material definetly.

HB8

A little pale.

HB9

Blondie.

they are all 9s to me...