Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you have in your Don Juan utility belt?

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you very much.:D

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will periodically continue to add new information to my post. Therefore, it will continuously improve.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowledge of Social Proof

Social proof is basically the idea that if someone likes something (girl/boy, any item), there must be something positive about it. This idea is a proven theory that you can witness everyday. For example, you ever noticed how you see someone playing a videogame and then you want to play as well. That is an example of social proof. A more common example among men and women is that if a guy is going out with a girl, all the other girls think there must be something good about him. This is what gets them infatuated with the guy.

How you can gain knowledge of social proof: Basically, just keep witnessing social proof in action. Also, try it yourself. If your out there macking and walking in the hallway with a chick, notice the reaction of the chicks who see you. Youll see what Im talking about.

Why it deserves a post on your belt: This is a tool that uses the female gender's own weaknesses against them. This will spur the natural jealousy and competitive nature inside the ladies. You of course will be the benefactor. :cool:

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha you bumped your post 8 times.

:p

And as of this post, I replaced trickynick as number 7 top poster. Diesel and Lorenzo you're next!

Last edited:

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
Haha you bumped your post 8 times.

:p

What is the point of this post? Next time, add something worth reading.:p

Affinity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, very valuable to any newbie AFCs around here.

A pity you forgot one of the most important traits to have as a Don Juan.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Of All Trades
What is the point of this post? Next time, add something worth reading.:p
How about you not bump your post 9 times? I bumped mine once. Or twice, if you count that smiley face thing that didn't do anything becasue right after, some other guy posted on my thread.

I can summarize your post: Do a bunch of million different things that can't be organized into specific categories. Hmm, great idea
:rolleyes:

Just be a man. You'll have all the ladies you will ever want. Read Pook's "Secret of the Jerk" to understand.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How to handle rejection.

Why it should be in there: Not every chick will be down will your Don Juanness. Your going to have to accept the fact that they don't like you and/or don't want to date/get banged by you.

How to get it: See: CONFIDENCE

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basic Conversational Skills (I will create an expansion pack of conversational tips at a later date)

The art of conversation is basically being able to converse and share ideas with other people. You voice your opinions and thoughts and listen to the ideas of others

How you can attain it: This is one of the tougher skills to attain because listening isnt one of the strongpoints of the male gender.

1) You have got to have the will to listen. You must have an interest in your subject and a willingness to learn more about them. Without this, it will extrememly difficult to carry on a decent conversation.

2) To start a conversation it is best to ask an open ended question. This basically means any question that cant be answered with a "yes' or "no".

ex: "Where are you from?" or "How old are you?"

3) To carry on the conversation, it is best to keep the conversation on a 60:40 ratio (Your subject and yourself respectively). People love to talk and give everyone their two cents.

4) When the person answers your question, you want to use the info they gave you and feed it back to them. This establishes a connection between the two of you and gives the illusion that you are hanging on their every word (even though you may not even be listening ;) ). It will also give them the impression that you are very interested in what they have to say, and chicks love that.

for example: You: Where are you from?
Subject: I am from South Carolina.
You: O, so what is it like in south carolina.
Subject: Its warm all year round. Nice place.

5) Although it is optimal if you keep the conversation centered around your subject, you also dont want it to be like an interogation. Therfore, it is best to also tell a little about yourself to keep the convo going smooth (Not too much,though)

Why it deserves a place on your belt: Conversation is one of the most important weapons that he will need to be a succesful mack. It can be used to find out information about the people you meet, and can help you gain valuable information on them. It also helps you get to know a chick. And once a chick knows you well enough and has a decent level of interest in you, she will do a lot for you;). However, if you dont converse with a chick well enough, whe wont even give you her number. Dont believe me, try it. I have had bad experiences with chicks that I failed to fluff enough before I number closed. However, with a succesful knowledge of the art of conversation, you can definitely go places.:cool:

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And as of this post, I replaced trickynick as number 7 top poster. Diesel and Lorenzo you're next!
WUWD, where's this list? Someone keeps track of this sh*t?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jmm854
WUWD, where's this list? Someone keeps track of this sh*t?
under 'Members' and then under 'Top 20 Posters'

By the way, I beat lorenzo. I'm 6th :p

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by whatsupwiddat
under 'Members' and then under 'Top 20 Posters'

By the way, I beat lorenzo. I'm 6th :p
Lol, but your still a long way from #1. Speaking of which, is Wyldfire still around? :confused: