Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what do you guys think of this?

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow is valentines, and i'm thinking of making a "love letter" for a girl. It's gonna be one of those do you like me letters with a box for yes and no. At the bottom, it's gonna say "i already know what the answer is, so don't lie :) " then if it says yes, i'll give her a rose. If it says no, then i'll bust out the rose and be like "so i guess you don't want this then". So what do you guys think about it?

Edit: Actually, i think i'll just make one with two yes's haha

blink-182

Reaction score
sounds kind of little kiddish but shell think its cute. lol do two "yes"s thatll be funny

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, immature, you are trying to win her approval...go read the dj bible

clix

Don Juan
Reaction score
BigAL said:
Nope, immature, you are trying to win her approval...go read the dj bible
yeah. That stuff might have worked in the 4th grade, but not now.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, guys. We know to little to judge. We dont even know how old this guy is or what kind of girl she is. I'd probably say it's a little immature but girls are mysterious strange creatures and we never know how they will react. NEVER.

If you do it with two yes' It'll be better, much less immature. It will almost seem like you are kidding but still while being serious. Keep us updated man! Good luck!

crazyman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, it worked. I'm about to ask, i mean tell her out in a couple ours :D. I gave her the letter, and i guess when she opened it, she told some of her friends(I can tell, because one of them came up to me and told me how cute that was haha). So i was in one of my classes with her, and i guess the guy that sits next to her found out (she just said yea) and he was teasing her about it haha. Eventually, i gave her the flower and she thanked me like 5 times. I'm planning on our date to be like mini-golfing or something. You guys got any better suggestions for a good date?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how that didnt sound god, it was c&f with the "i know what the answers gunna be" thing. If he just did the "do you like me yes/no" it wouldnt have been as good. Congrats, i did a similar one a few times, a smil face and it said yes/yes.