Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys think about blue haired girls?

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How attractive do you find them? Or do you find them attractive at all? Any other thoughts about them, like are they usually attention seekers or lost in life etc.?

Serenity

Reaction score
Got close to a pink haired really cute girl once. In a way attention seekers, but paradoxically shy and hard to get. A bit lost, but trying hard to find their own way.

I fvcked the pink haired girl once, told me she had never been that wet during the act. Apparently that wasn't enough to keep her courage up, she got flakey after that, probably some personal insecurities. It's weird because she really liked it, but got all avoidant afterwards. Like she started doubting herself, didn't give me a chance.

She also told me she thought guys were afraid of her, I could see how as she wasn't typical like the rest. I think that really though it was the other way around, she seemed afraid of men and intimacy with them. She also played WoW, a game that tends to somewhat de-socialize people.

I didn't really have an issue with any of that, but I imagine she thought I would (insecurity). Too bad, her loss.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are all that you mentioned and then some. Whether young or older I just can't take them seriously (just my personal opinion). Until proven wrong in my book they can get down for whatever rather quickly.

As far as being attractive, I've come across
a few. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to lie if I see a female with blue or pink or red colored hair, tattoos and piercings I assume she's as simple as a pimple

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike girls dying their hair as a concept, I want a real girl who looks natural and isn't fake, if she's gonna fake anything then get bigger boobs or a bigger butt.

But they can still look good even if it bothers me and I'd still bang if I got the chance, the hair would get on my nerves over time in a relationship though.

Also be wary of her being a giant attention *****.