Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys like to do on your days off?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Anything that focuses on my desires and what I want to do …

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well. I have the GF to consider. So I try to find things we both like. Fortunately, we’re very compatible in this regard. Also, we’re in an area with lots to do. For example this weekend , We’re going to a regional park with a garden arboretum. Next weekend, it’s apple harvest and we may head up
to the foothills of the mountains.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm practicing my over-the-fire cooking skills for either an Ice fishing trip or a camping trip next summer, yesterday I was boiling eggs in a can, day before that cooking rice in a can for the 2nd or 3rd time, finally got that down, I've tried cooking potatoes about 5 times now and it's a lot harder than I thought it would be, I'm about ready to give up on that.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Walking, I like walking in the morning. I like the feeling of doing something "productive" in the morning even if its a day off.

Trying a new restaurant. Going to the movies and having some popcorn.

Not necessarily on days off but whenever I have free time after a long day of hard work, I like hanging out at home to play video games for a little bit before catching up on some Netflix.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm retired. All my days are off.
So what I do on my days:

Write on my novels
aaswebsiteheader.jpg

Write on my poetry:
UNBRIDLED qdl.jpeg

Work on vintage typewriters:
Kolibri Luxus w: BORROWED TIME.jpg

Ride motorcycles; train koryu bujutsu and yoshinkan aikijutsu; tie up women; and walk around town with my cat.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have true days off. Chores at home and hanging with my elderly folks and cleaning up the home means I am constantly busy. A full time job is seen as a massive personal time displacent. That means personal time is always a frenzied catchup.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my days off I race cars. I also ride Atv's, horses, and girls! I like live music, dancing, drinking. I like campfires on my land. I like time on my tractor moving dirt or mowing pastures. I also like to build things with my hands.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to reflect on the fact that most Canadian men are cucks.
Thinking about men>>who watch their women get f*cked>>by another man.

Doesn't that make you a level 2 cuck?

What happens if I like to reflect on the fact that you like to reflect on the fact that most Canadian men are cucks? Does that make me a Cuck Grand Master?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I go cycling on my day off.. or head off into the countryside and run maybe 6-8 miles.

I will also get on my DJ gear and record a mix set for my YouTube channels.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely have alot of free time so everyday is different but im big on enjoying a nice fine dining experience, se.x, enjoying a nice cigar, hitting the gym, playing basketball, shopping, reading, good conversation, chess, football, ufc/mma, drawing/painting/cooking or grilling.

Today was a Oliva Series G Churchill for a nice long smoke.

I also enjoy just hitting some nice roads and driving.

Since settling down in a relationship, ive been enjoying spending time with my girl and just exploring different cool things to do. Having the full girlfriend experience has been quite interesting even though Ive had moments like that with close plates (her being the main one) but now theres almost a greater sense of calm.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After a long hard week on the job. What do you guys like to do to relieve some stress and have fun? Give me some ideas. Thanks.
When I was in Portugal I used to like to go hiking. Many places to see, many beautiful spots. I'm not much of a runner, but I'm a big fan of walking. Walking with nature around has always been a great time for me. Plus, it's healthy, you're "connected with the world" while not having to deal with people. A win-win for me.