Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you guys do to avoid flaking on same day i seem to have this issue sometimes?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont usually plan dates in advance unless its a girl I bang or a girl that shows VERY HIGH interest.

Anyway the best suggestion I can give you to avoid wasting time its simply send a brief short message an hour before the date when you're still at home.

Just ask her if she doesnt mind having a brief walk in a shop close to your meeting place cause you have to buy something for a friend, it doesnt really matter what she answers as long as she does it.

No answer is a huge chance of flake, if you want you can send an other one or call...no pickup or no reply and you got your answer.

They say the medium is the message, her silence is.

If she instead answers that she doesnt have the time cause she is in a hurry after the date, you got your low interest, ask yourself if its worth to go at that point, I usually eject by saying that I dont wanna stress her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing. She flakes or she doesn't. A women that just flakes on you without a counter is either some kind of idiot with no manners or consideration, or she doesn't really like you either way better to find out sooner than later..... just move onto the next one and be glad you didn't waste any money or time on her.

Make a date with a place/time and then that's it. If she stands you up delete the number, never call again. If she flakes and doesn't offer an alternate time, then delete the number. If she likes you and is worried that you haven't confirmed with her, then she'll reach out to you. Then go ahead and just confirm with her and get off the phone.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Ranger but if you want to save your time just text her something like "I'm going to be late for 30min" or "I have to delay our meeting to 7:30" when you've agreed on 7... just to avoid flakes and wasted time if you are not sure about the girl showing up.
But first learn to share your time not to plan your time around some girl's presence.
do what you enjoy and invite girls. if it's a bar or lounge then just socialize with people/girls there; get some numbers or some insta-date.

guys here really need to get that neediness for others or planing their time around others to enjoy their time; and in a strange way when you let go of that neediness and anxiety sh!t start happen smoothly on their own way. life is weird

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Be a man she actually wants to meet and many of these issues solve themself.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think she might flake, just text her on the day of your date saying you may be late..

''I might be 10 minutes late tonight, don't be tragically sad''

If she doesn't reply then you know she's probably going to flake.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're properly scarce, an interested girl won't flake.