"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

What do you do when...

rsxy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2001
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
What do you do when you know that the relationship you're in will eventually fall to pieces?

Heres some background......

Ive been in an LTR for 2 years now, the girl is great, we get along amazingly well and there are basically no real problems with our relationship right now. THe problem comes looking into the future. Our goals and aspirations will take us on completely different paths, I want to be free to travel and move to different cities (I am just finishing an international business degree) she wants the typical small house near her parents with 2.2 kids and a dog and a white picket fence (which is my nightmare situation). There are also religious differences which she says would cause problems if I wasnt the same religion as her later in life.

Basically to make a long story short, I am moving to another city in August, she had planned to come along. Now I am realizing that we are not going to be together forever, theres no chance of that. Should I call it off now, wait a few months, have some great sex until I leave and then part ways, or should I go along with her moving in and drag out the end for a couple years???


Thanks for any insights you can provide.

One more thing....... I am going to be in a new school working on my the end of my degree, do you feel that being in a LTR makes you miss out on the university / college experience of meeting new girls and exploring things?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2003
Messages
1,717
Reaction score
35
Location
Wine Country, Ca
Make a clean break and tell her why. You're future goals are going in totally different directions and you'll end up making each other miserable. There is no reason to draw that out and waste valuable time. It's going to be painful and ugly, but it's better you break up now than later.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
if you enjoy her company and YOU want to stay with her, then stay with her and break up when you are no longer compatible. Who knows, she might change her mind. However, do not let her change YOUR mind. Follow your dream.
 

rsxy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 3, 2001
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada
Thanks, that helps. It does sound like good advice. I know that my goals and future should not be changed by anyone and I will keep working towards them. :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top