Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do when someone you dont like tries to shake your hand?

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Lets say someone you dont like, or someone who talks bs about you, pulls out hand and tries to shake yours.

do you just shake his hand and answer his words or talk or whatever or do you tell him to fug off

i had countless situations where worthless people tried to shake my hand, and I usually go with it out of habit, but i dont really want to

on the other hand when someone pulls his hand out and you just stand there without reacting thats weird too lol

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ritual of shaking of hands developed as a way to showing the other that you both are not holding weapons. Thus, unless you hate the guy so much that you want to coldcock him, you should shake.

I'm sure these 2 hated each other, but they still shook hands:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just do what Rhonda did here at the end and not shake his hand

logicallefty

Reaction score
Just nod which says "I acknowledge you are there, but that's it"

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an awkward one for sure.
I've calmly and politely refused, stating; "a handshake is a gesture that means something to me. Some of its meaning would be lost, if I accepted your overture."
No matter how you refuse, it will not go over well (at least mine hasn't). It's awkward for sure, but if I had conformed, I would have left.. feeling less proud of myself.

gettinit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Give them a crush squeeze. I did it to a guy who was hitting on my girl when I wasn't around, but would act all friendly with me. Watching his face contort was priceless. My girl at the time thought so too haha.