“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

What do you do when LOVE gets in your way?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Has love ever gotten in your way?

If it has, please be so kind as to explain how & what u did about it;)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Whenever love gets in my way, I calmly and politely ask it to move, and just kind of say, "Pardon me" when I pass.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
if only it was THAT easy;)
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
47
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Originally posted by aequitas
if only it was THAT easy;)
My very subtle point was that you need to make your question a bit clearer.
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
i was asking people to tell their story about how love affected them & what they did about it when they ran into it, wasnt a question;)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by aequitas
Has love ever gotten in your way?

If it has, please be so kind as to explain how & what u did about it;)
If it's getting "in the way," then it's not love. ;)
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
How the hell does love get in the way? What is it in the way of?

Love is a word which basically means: a combination of actions and reactions based on positive thoughts and emotions between two people.
 

whistler

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
633
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
lol

I take it you mean when she says she loves you, but you can't reciprocate, and you can't see yourself ever doing so.

If that's the case, break up with her asap.

If you mean, you've fallen for her, but she doesn't love you, well... then go cold turkey and pursue other girls at once.

If instead you mean you're in love with each other, but you'd still like to bang other HBs, well... that's called being a guy.

And if it's love, not just the infatuation and lust that can consume you early in a relationship, well, then... well, you wouldn't be saying it's in the way, and you wouldn't be on this board.:)
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
lol.. i was not talking about myself or saying that it HAS gotten in my way... i was just asking you people to give me input on YOUR stories where u were doing the normall Don Juan thing, and them actually starting to get feelings for a chick, and when u got to know her better, u "fee" for her...

so i was just interested to hear some of your stories about how "love" affected YOUR life(if it ever has). ;)

hehe, well ya... i hope u get what i mean now:)

Laterz all....
 

whistler

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
633
Reaction score
5
Location
New York
Aeqitas,

Well, personally, I have been in love. In fact I just made the hard decision to dump a girl who continued (maybe even continues) to love me while I lost interest in her.

I don't think love can ever get in the way. That's why your question was humorous to me (and probably the others above). In my case, her continued love was making the relationship unbalanced. But, it's still a wonderfull thing. Pain because of love is the most beautiful kind of pain there is.

It's important to understand that if you're in love, you'll be your girls b!tch and she'll be yours. And, d@mn it, you'll like it! :) It can't get in your way, because other women won't show up on your radar.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Whenever love gets in my way, I calmly and politely ask it to move, and just kind of say, "Pardon me" when I pass.
And if it doesn't, i got a sandwich for it.

A KNUCKLE SANDWICH!

Your confusing love for infatuation, now snap out of it.
 

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
471
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Whenever love gets in my way, I calmly and politely ask it to move, and just kind of say, "Pardon me" when I pass.
I usually remix a well-known favorite and say "Move, LOVE, get out the way" :p
 
Top