"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

What do you do when a large girl or chubby girl like you??

RaZoR

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Someone was right one in one of the earlier posts, you befriend them. Usaully the overweight girls are friends with the hot girls...it's an easy way in
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
fat chicks are like mopeds. They're helluva fun until your friends catches you.


heh, yeah it olds.
 

trent423

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2005
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Garland, Texas
bring 'em to me heavy!! whoohoo!!!! lol!

i'm actually friends with fat girls. i wouldn't date them but that doesn't mean i'm not friends with them. fat girls aren't interested in me anyways, tho. full figured is one thing but you CAN go overboard.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Re: Re: AFK.....

Originally posted by diablo
Nothing over 115 lbs here... ;)
diablo...If I had 100k I'd bet it with you right now that you've not only dated but also slept with women over 115 lbs. Unless, that is...you ONLY have ever been with women 5 feet tall or less and flat chested. A 5'3" to 5'5" girl who is a size 5/6 can weigh over 150lbs and have a perfectly toned body in every area. You should never, ever go on weight, because it's always misleading.

(had to edit out the "throw it away" because I'd definitely win this bet. :D)
 

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
but like, if you pork a fat chick, you gotta live with yourself. You know, thats something thats gonna be hanging around you. I'd feel dirty if i ever did that.

when i say fat, I mean 200lbs +.
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
HEIGHT-WEIGHT TABLE FOR WOMEN:

Height
(Feet Inches)
Small Frame Medium Frame LargeFrame
4' 10" 102-111 109-121 118-131
4' 11" 103-113 111-123 120-134
5' 0" 104-115 113-126 122-137
5' 1" 106-118 115-129 125-140
5' 2" 108-121 118-132 128-143
5' 3" 111-124 121-135 131-147
5' 4" 114-127 124-138 134-151
5' 5" 117-130 127-141 137-155
5' 6" 120-133 130-144 140-159
5' 7" 123-136 133-147 143-163
5' 8" 126-139 136-150 146-167
5' 9" 129-142 139-153 149-170
5' 10" 132-145 142-156 152-173
5' 11" 135-148 145-159 155-176
6' 0" 138-151 148-162 158-179

(source: http://www.informationcorner.com/recipehtwt.asp)
AGAIN SCHOOL BOYS,

Must I REALLY pull out "THE CHART"?? :rolleyes:

*SIGH*

Making assumptions without proof...NOT too smart...

BUT they do say close to half of all American's are uneducated...

HMMM....
 

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2003
Messages
3,229
Reaction score
27
Hey, I DATE WOMEN WHO FIT MY STANDARDS , and women who are 250+ are not it. Not because my friends will laugh, surely they will. Not becuase my parents will freak out, surely they will. But becuase I DONT WANT to date a girl who is twice bigger than me.


Craig, dating who you like and not care what everyone thinks is a great idea. But when it is YOU who is making fun of yourself for doing this bad, that is when you gotta let her go!


Yes im basing a lot of things on the looks. I am not a perfectionist, but there are some things that I want a girl to have, like a CUTE FACE. I've hooked up with girls who were a little bigger but had beautiful faces..yes i got some sh1t from my friends but i also got kisses...
 
Top