Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you do for work?

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a LOT of women online ask me recently what I do for work very early in the interaction
Do you think it's rude for them to ask that so early?

Is'nt it similar to me asking how big are your nipples? Or do you have a fat pu**y.

dogsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Online women?! I assume you're talking about on-online dating.

As common as a social question it is, it is also a probing question - from a woman's perspective it may give them a feel for your financial level, if that's their interest in asking.

As for an answer, if you don't want to be specific - then don't. Just give the industry. E.g. for me, I could say I'm in green energy. It's a vague answer but may spark conversation as is often the point of asking questions, no?

So, no, it's not rude to ask. Asking about nips and puzzy could be deemed so, though!

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to know how much money you make. Most janitors will say they work with Waste Management. There's a list of fancy names that mean crap and women know how to spot a faker trying to impress them.

For online dating I guess women have so many men to filter that they go straight to the point. For a heart surgeon, that would be great. They'll get wet instantly.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I know...that's what I thought...they are asking how much money do you make. It got me thinking.....women want a guy who makes good money....so they are being direct asking about that.

Guys want to fuc* the women....so why should it be any different...me saying "send me nudes" just the same I think.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys want to fuc* the women....so why should it be any different...me saying "send me nudes" just the same I think.
You can instantly see if a women is worth having sex with (relationship apart). They can fake it with better angles, makeup and filters.

I guess a better analogy would be to asking her for more pictures so you can better measure her body and face features.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can instantly see if a women is worth having sex with (relationship apart). They can fake it with better angles, makeup and filters.

I guess a better analogy would be to asking her for more pictures so you can better measure her body and face features.
Obviously I'm not going to act on the hypothetical approach I wrote in OP. Very likely the snakes will just block me.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A women's attraction is based on how you look, your perceived wealth, and perceived status in society. This sort of thing is a normal question chicks ask you if you are on a first date and she doesn't know you. Get used to it because you can't control it. You can either answer honestly about this, or avoid the question and change the subject. Not a good idea to lie because women can sniff out dishonestly fairly easy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pull a David DeAngelo and just say you are a butt double for HollyWood Actors. Is she keeps pushing just say something along the lines of "My job is _______ but work is the last thing I wanna talk right now" and then lead the convo in a different direction. It worked for me.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been answering their question about work since 2012. I must have answered it thousands of times...so don't need advice on how to answer. I just tell them the truth...that I will tell them when I get to know them better

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve rarely been asked this. I never put my work/education in my Tinder bio. and I don’t bring up my job. the only time I get asked is when I tell someone I’m there (as I travel a bit for work) for work. then it’s ‘Oh. what do you do?’.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m proud of what I do
so I tell them when they ask

Some roll their eyes, cool no big deal,
I turn my back and walk away from them.
Other women put their hand on my shoulder “omg”

Welcome to the game, player.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to know how much money you make. Most janitors will say they work with Waste Management. There's a list of fancy names that mean crap and women know how to spot a faker trying to impress them.

For online dating I guess women have so many men to filter that they go straight to the point. For a heart surgeon, that would be great. They'll get wet instantly.
I'm a janitor and tell people I work maintenance

Reaction score
No and if your job is in something that dries panties, tell a white lie. If you are unemployed then why are you dating?

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually ask them to guess.

FYI, your profession has 0 impact on whether a girl will sleep with you. A friend tried to "wing" me once by introducing me as a doctor to every set we've tried to open. If anything, it made the girls less interested...maybe it was the wrong crowd (hippie girls)

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
made the girls less interested...maybe it was the wrong crowd (hippie girls)
- Meet my friend Vega, he's a astrologist.

The problem with answering what you do for a living is how you reply. If you have a good frame and doesn't sound like you're trying to impress her or asking for validation... It'll all depend of the girl. Like Vega mentioned above, if it's a different target/crowd you might be "next'd".