Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you all usually drink at the bar?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious to y’alls preferences.

I’m usually either having a Vodka and Pineapple Juice, or a Sangria.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been years... but straight up Bombay, Bombay sapphire, Beefeater, Tanquray, or any other good quality gin...on the rocks, freezer cold neat or freezer cold on the rocks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on the time, before dark it's cold beer and after the sun has set it's always a concoction of vodka lemonade.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guinness. If available I will do a Young's Double Chocolate Stout.

If classy I like a Dirty Martini (Grey Goose) on the rocks with 3 olives.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I drink diet soda at the bar too much risk anymore drinking and driving.

At home it's Blue Moon Beer, Busch Lite Beer, Jim Beam on the rocks, and an occasional bloody mary.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I used to drink that but I after a few I would become such an a$$hole, so I had to migrate to beer. PBR for the win!

Strangely enough, I found out later my cousin and his brother both would become violent when they drank Jack and Coke.....guess it runs in the family.
Really? I've always found it refreshing and calms me down. I think it may be because I order it neat instead of on the rocks. It has more alcohol that way. I also go to places that I know, so the bar keeps knows I tip well and to when to shut me down by giving me a virgin after a few (I.E. Coke, not Jack).

Billtx49

Reaction score
My preferred drink is my brand of rum and coke zero at home, but bars around here only serve crap house rum and their Bacardi is too sweet for me. So vodka 7 works for me at the bar…

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My preferred drink is my brand of rum and coke zero at home, but bars around here only serve crap house rum and their Bacardi is too sweet for me. So vodka 7 works for me at the bar…
I always hear people talking about Bacardi, but I’ve never had it. What’s it like and what does it mix with?

Billtx49

Reaction score
I always hear people talking about Bacardi, but I’ve never had it. What’s it like and what does it mix with?
Coke and a variety of mixers. The one thing to always remember though with any rum and coke or vodka 7 drink is the pinch of lime topper. Have to stay healthy with that vitamin C intake.……

RickTheToad

Reaction score
NFN, but Bacardi LIMÓN sour; you might like. It's pretty good.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Coke and a variety of mixers. The one thing to always remember though with any rum and coke or vodka 7 drink is the pinch of lime topper. Have to stay healthy with that vitamin C intake.……
The limes and lemons that they have in the tray are full of bacteria and such. Stay far away.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to drink that but I after a few I would become such an a$$hole, so I had to migrate to beer. PBR for the win!

Strangely enough, I found out later my cousin and his brother both would become violent when they drank Jack and Coke.....guess it runs in the family.
My college buddy and I would watch reruns of "The Incredible Hulk" and we both believed it was a metaphor for someone who drinks Jack.

As for me, red red wine. I dropped beer a couple of years ago except once in a while. Might have a nice ****tail once in a while, but usually a specialty on a menu.

U

user43770

I'm going to treat y'all to a Water Moccasin:

1 oz Peach Schnapps
1 oz Canadian Whisky
1 dash Triple Sec
1 oz Sweet and Sour Mix
1 oz Pineapple Juice

Best shot you ever had. Ladies love it.

- Edit - most bars leave out the pineapple juice, and some leave out the sweet and sour, but it's still delicious.