Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do say if plates try find out your plans on unavailable days due to other plates?

Bigrig

Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, "what are you doing XYZ day?" (When you have dates scheduled with someone else).
Atm I'd currently be a bit vague, say I'm meeting up with people/friends, say what I'm actually doing but not that it's a date. Maybe steer the topic elsewhere.
I'd rather not outright lie.

We_ArE_VeNOM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, "what are you doing XYZ day?" (When you have dates scheduled with someone else).
Atm I'd currently be a bit vague, say I'm meeting up with people/friends, say what I'm actually doing but not that it's a date. Maybe steer the topic elsewhere.
I'd rather not outright lie.
"I am tied up on XYZ day, how about ABC day"?

Too much overthinking, got damn.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Well I have a pretty well established routine with plates and people I hang with frequently.. based on days off. al 3 of my plates work 40 hours a week.. which is nice. so then ill spend one of their days off with each one of them. the other they have to hang with friends/family/relax. then I have a day I spend with my brother, and on the weekends i try to save one day to hang with my friends or a day in the week. Myself, I work about ~10-20 hrs a week. Mostly just maintain stuff with my business, handling social media, marketing , inventory, etc

Tricky for me was V-day this year. I had to be a little clever but I ended up finessing it.

Most other times if they're trying to hang out on random days , I'll just hang with them after I hang out wit the other plate. or say im busy later I got dinner with my family or work to finish, want to come over now?