"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

What do I do about this girl?

Tascz49

New Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2000
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Clearwater,FL, US
There is this girl that I work with and she recently changed seats and is further from where I am. Anyway I have been interested in her, but recently stopped persuing her because I felt I wasn't moving forward. She seems to try talk to me at her convenience, but she makes sure she is unavailable when I was willing to talk to her and possibly arrange something with her so I basically cut speaking to her quite a bit since she started to hang out on breaks with this other guy sometimes purposely right in front of me.

She likes to park near my car and then arranges to hang out with this person near where I would park my car after lunch. ( Last Tuesday) In response I made sure to invite him to an after work outing along with her through e-mail along with several other people. She responded yes very quickly and he never responded back.

Today was the kicker though. As I was leaving work He and Jackie were getting into his car. I pretended I never saw them and I guess he offered her a ride to her car making sure I see the two together. She got out and was talking to him for who knows how long because I was already gone. I only took a quick glance as I was leaving

What should I do?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
They are courting one another - it may not be too late - if you want her, do it quickly!!
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
ONE-ITIS!!!!!!

by the looks of it, your chances have already dropped because your first impression/s were beta. You want a magic pill? wont find it. sometimes u just gotta know when to NEXT because from what you have said, the chances are low. plenty of women around, GFTOW
 

Tascz49

New Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2000
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Clearwater,FL, US
Do you think I should park right next to her or park out of sight so she doesn't know where I park the car. I'm sick of getting this thrown in my face. All she did was hurt me mentally for the last two weeks which was why I stopped talking to her.
 

Hurri

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2004
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Australia, Brisbane
im thinking you should just ignore everything about them. im guessing she KNOWS you are into her and once a girl know u like her, it's game OVER. so just move on and dont let it affect you. do everything like you would of always done.

go out there sarge some other women.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Tascz49

New Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2000
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Location
Clearwater,FL, US
yes she does, because I did ask her out in early March and she said she had friends coming in from out of town and she was unable to meet me after work. I think I might give it one more shot. Thanks for the advice soo far. I am hoping this other girl I like shows up and I am talking to her right in front of Jackie sometime soon.
 

Walk this Way

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
107
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Hurri
im thinking you should just ignore everything about them. im guessing she KNOWS you are into her and once a girl know u like her, it's game OVER. so just move on and dont let it affect you. do everything like you would of always done.

go out there sarge some other women.
How can you NOT let a woman know you like her? If you approach her, she already knows you think she's attractive. If you get her number, she knows you like her. If you call her after a few days, she knows that even though you might be a busy guy with a life, you still LIKE her. The problem is only when YOU like her and SHE doesn't like you.
 
Top