Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do girls mean by "fight for my love"?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a manipulation. She wants to to work your azz off to earn it. But doing that you've devalued yourself in comparison to her.

The great thing about all of this is they will love and they will desire. You don't even work for it. She has to choose you. If she choose you she makes it easy.

Has a girl ever broke up with you and down the road after you walk away, she says that you should of fought for her love? What do girls mean by that?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Provide me with your none sexual attention so that I can loose interest and all respect if any I had in you and bang other dude(s) while I'm receiving gifts from you."
That hard work energy fluff her head up like coke so she can pursue an under interested guy she wants to fvck her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
It means she wanted to dump you but is indirectly admitting that she still wanted your attention even after she dumped you and was taking Chads load.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Stay by my side until I've found another guy, so I don't have to be alone."

It's literally like onboarding.

Alphamonkey

Reaction score
More then likely it's her telling you that your sexual market value has decreased since meeting/dating you. Tough to take if you are hung up on her, good luck friend.

Alphamonkey

Reaction score
**** test. Don't eat the bait.
On the contrary, your SMV may have INCREASED, she realized it, and is now re-opening contact with her line of "should have fought for me" because she is thinking she made a mistake and is trying to get a conversation going, and see if there is any interest left.
Maybe, however typically they wouldn't break up with a high valued person, even/ especially if he is seeing someone else too. Women generally will "fight" for your love if they suspect competition.

zacharie101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you truly walk away? When you say after you walk away. What was after? After what? Begging?
Its either a **** test or she wanted you to man up.

This is pook 101
Women are not RP. She doesnt know how to tell you to be dominate. Her attraction for you was not high enough.
A man thats willing to fight for her is the one that is indifferent to her altogether.
Womaneese.
When i here women say direct **** like this i immediately know their is a veiled meaning and women are full of them. Really not enough info about the end and the break up.
I went no contact, got angry text the next day about not hearing from me and that I make her feel alone and that I act like I don't care. She's going through some depression.

She posted on her Instagram a quote about "you should chase after what you want" & another one "If you truly care for something, you will fight for it". Plus a few months into our relationship, which was like over a year ago, she said that if we were ever to breakup that I should fight for her love.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the fight for her is the whole disney squeme of you busting you ass off to gain her aproval, with by all means is a waste of time and you should tell her so, why waste time on your lazy ass when I have other 2 lined up? who don't want to play little games?

ignore and move on on this little sh!t test

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Has a girl ever broke up with you and down the road after you walk away, she says that you should of fought for her love? What do girls mean by that?
That u r probably not into her and she is probably not into u, but she depend on your attention

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I've had this line said to me back in my early 20's, It means nothing more than "keep chasing me and validating me"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing to remember about stuff like this is that women never take responsibility for when relationships go sideways. It is always the man's fault.

Statements like this mean absolutely nothing. What happened is that that chick lost emotional interest... that sh1t happens, and there is NOTHING a man can do about it. Having said that it is a delicate balance... enough attention to keep her interested and not so much that you drive her off.

If a chick has lost interest depending on what you are doing this will be the excuse.

You are giving her lots of attention and actively pursuing her: Her response "You are smothering me."

You are letting her come to you and focusing on your life first: Her response, "You are not putting in the effort and making me feel special"

Sooooo what this means is that she has lost interest, and no matter what you do it will be your fault... when it really isn't.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing to remember about stuff like this is that women never take responsibility for when relationships go sideways. It is always the man's fault.

Statements like this mean absolutely nothing. What happened is that that chick lost emotional interest... that sh1t happens, and there is NOTHING a man can do about it. Having said that it is a delicate balance... enough attention to keep her interested and not so much that you drive her off.

If a chick has lost interest depending on what you are doing this will be the excuse.

You are giving her lots of attention and actively pursuing her: Her response "You are smothering me."

You are letting her come to you and focusing on your life first: Her response, "You are not putting in the effort and making me feel special"

Sooooo what this means is that she has lost interest, and no matter what you do it will be your fault... when it really isn't.
Lost interest due to availablility or giving too much. What can one do to swing that?

1. Ignore and focus 100% on purpose, being passionate about it?
2. Introduce another lady into the picture, spending most of your time with her.
3. Stop talking to her without explaining why.

Trying to plead, convince or negotiate in the position weakens your case.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It means "i'm a spoiled brat, and i want everything on my terms, which included baiting you with breadcrumbs , dangling false hope in front of you and making you jump through hoops all for my validation and nothing in return."

What you say when they tell you "you should have or should fight for my love" is quite simple

Nothing at all smile and walk away.

Or

"Oh i wasnt aware i needed to. Oh well too late now." Then smile and walk away.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went no contact, got angry text the next day about not hearing from me and that I make her feel alone and that I act like I don't care. She's going through some depression.

She posted on her Instagram a quote about "you should chase after what you want" & another one "If you truly care for something, you will fight for it". Plus a few months into our relationship, which was like over a year ago, she said that if we were ever to breakup that I should fight for her love.

And if she truly cared for you she wouldn't want to play games. Quite simple. You dont need to fight for people who want you in their lives.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont mind thier words look at thier actions..

This is bs because theu want to put the responsability of the break up on you.
And she prob want to string you along as a back uo if things dont work out elsewhere