zacharie101
Don Juan
- Joined
- May 27, 2020
- Messages
- 15
- Reaction score
- 4
- Age
- 35
Has a girl ever broke up with you and down the road after you walk away, she says that you should of fought for her love? What do girls mean by that?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Has a girl ever broke up with you and down the road after you walk away, she says that you should of fought for her love? What do girls mean by that?
That hard work energy fluff her head up like coke so she can pursue an under interested guy she wants to fvck her."Provide me with your none sexual attention so that I can loose interest and all respect if any I had in you and bang other dude(s) while I'm receiving gifts from you."
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
**** test. Don't eat the bait.
Maybe, however typically they wouldn't break up with a high valued person, even/ especially if he is seeing someone else too. Women generally will "fight" for your love if they suspect competition.On the contrary, your SMV may have INCREASED, she realized it, and is now re-opening contact with her line of "should have fought for me" because she is thinking she made a mistake and is trying to get a conversation going, and see if there is any interest left.
I went no contact, got angry text the next day about not hearing from me and that I make her feel alone and that I act like I don't care. She's going through some depression.Did you truly walk away? When you say after you walk away. What was after? After what? Begging?
Its either a **** test or she wanted you to man up.
This is pook 101
Women are not RP. She doesnt know how to tell you to be dominate. Her attraction for you was not high enough.
A man thats willing to fight for her is the one that is indifferent to her altogether.
Womaneese.
When i here women say direct **** like this i immediately know their is a veiled meaning and women are full of them. Really not enough info about the end and the break up.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
That u r probably not into her and she is probably not into u, but she depend on your attentionHas a girl ever broke up with you and down the road after you walk away, she says that you should of fought for her love? What do girls mean by that?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Lost interest due to availablility or giving too much. What can one do to swing that?The thing to remember about stuff like this is that women never take responsibility for when relationships go sideways. It is always the man's fault.
Statements like this mean absolutely nothing. What happened is that that chick lost emotional interest... that sh1t happens, and there is NOTHING a man can do about it. Having said that it is a delicate balance... enough attention to keep her interested and not so much that you drive her off.
If a chick has lost interest depending on what you are doing this will be the excuse.
You are giving her lots of attention and actively pursuing her: Her response "You are smothering me."
You are letting her come to you and focusing on your life first: Her response, "You are not putting in the effort and making me feel special"
Sooooo what this means is that she has lost interest, and no matter what you do it will be your fault... when it really isn't.
It means "i'm a spoiled brat, and i want everything on my terms, which included baiting you with breadcrumbs , dangling false hope in front of you and making you jump through hoops all for my validation and nothing in return."Has a girl ever broke up with you and down the road after you walk away, she says that you should of fought for her love? What do girls mean by that?
I went no contact, got angry text the next day about not hearing from me and that I make her feel alone and that I act like I don't care. She's going through some depression.
She posted on her Instagram a quote about "you should chase after what you want" & another one "If you truly care for something, you will fight for it". Plus a few months into our relationship, which was like over a year ago, she said that if we were ever to breakup that I should fight for her love.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.