Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do girls mean by "fight for my love"?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that i think about it, my very first girlfriend about 20 years ago said something even more ridiculous. She told me "Not to give up on her and to keep fighting for her" meanwhile she was at a hotel with some guys.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only have one thing to add to all the good things said so far.

What I would be fundamentally concerned with here is that the girl thinks there is enough weakness in you for you to fall for this, or she wouldn't have bothered to say it (she probably won't try this with the tatted up bull who is plowing her out right now). I don't know whether she's right or not but the point is you'll want to make sure she isn't.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that i think about it, my very first girlfriend about 20 years ago said something even more ridiculous. She told me "Not to give up on her and to keep fighting for her" meanwhile she was at a hotel with some guys.
In a room with Multiple guys? I mean what in the h3ll was going on in there? She was the type who liked to mess with a group?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a room with Multiple guys? I mean what in the h3ll was going on in there? She was the type who liked to mess with a group?
I mean did you get any definate info other than she was in that room with multiple guys?

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women get brainwashed by RomComs and Disney movie stuff where the guy makes a total ass out of himself chasing her and acting like a fool...and then she falls in love with him, i.e, Hitch, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Dates, About Last Night, 50 First Dates, and about 1000 more.

Don't. Ever. Do. It. Your SMV will crash.

Pure fiction. Godzilla movies are more realistic, lol.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I remember, she was hanging out with a female friend of hers with 3 other guys. I dont remember fully all the details but I do remember her breaking up with me by telling me out of no where that "She needs space" and that she feels "smothered" but it was a LDR. After the "Fun" wore off a few weeks later, she called me outside a hotel crying telling me that she was thinking about me and to not give up on her and keep on fighting for her. Complete bullsh*t but as a naive young Man, i didnt know any better.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I remember, she was hanging out with a female friend of hers with 3 other guys. I dont remember fully all the details but I do remember her breaking up with me by telling me out of no where that "She needs space" and that she feels "smothered" but it was a LDR. After the "Fun" wore off a few weeks later, she called me outside a hotel crying telling me that she was thinking about me and to not give up on her and keep on fighting for her. Complete bullsh*t but as a naive young Man, i didnt know any better.
That stupid ho got ran thru and pumped and dumped that night. She called you ( mr reliable ) to pick her up after.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That stupid ho got ran thru and pumped and dumped that night. She called you ( mr reliable ) to pick her up after.
The pump and dumper treated her like a food wrapping, then she treats I2TG like a tear napkin or car bumper. The commonality is humans treating other humans as disposable fuel sources for their own narcissistic ego and amoral hedonism. Toss them into the furnace like a piece of stove wood to keep you warm, or keep them around like cold water on a hot day and then consume them.

That is to admit the human dignity in yourself, but not in others. Conversely blue pilled men have the opposite problem, they desperately desire to recognize human dignity in others but deny it in themselves... and so they become weak.

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you told her to lie in the bed she made and hung up?
To answer your question and @mrgoodstuff

Nope, I told her something along the lines of "I miss you too babe, come back to me". I learned a very tough lesson with this girl and there is no substitute for experience. I learned a lot of hard lessons and I made many terrible and "blue pill" mistakes in my young days.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To answer your question and @mrgoodstuff

Nope, I told her something along the lines of "I miss you too babe, come back to me". I learned a very tough lesson with this girl and there is no substitute for experience. I learned a lot of hard lessons and I made many terrible and "blue pill" mistakes in my young days.
Is this that same "demon" woman?

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a manipulation. She wants to to work your azz off to earn it. But doing that you've devalued yourself in comparison to her.

The great thing about all of this is they will love and they will desire. You don't even work for it. She has to choose you. If she choose you she makes it easy.
Nailed it!