Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What cereal do you eat?

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The GI for shredded wheat is 67. Only Special K and All Bran have lower GIs that I know of.

I tend to have low bloodsugar overnight, so it works fine.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's 12 points higher which kicks it out of the low category. Not bad but it'll still give you a spike. Like someone said, All-Bran, rolled oat based cereal and Muesli tops the list.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cracklin' Oat Bran.

That sh1t rocks! One day I will have my supermodel girlfriend strut into my bedroom in slow motion to some arena rock song wearing only leather boots, and she'll serve me a two-gallon bowl of this cereal in bed. At that moment I'll become self-actualized.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ooopse. I don't mix muesli with my rolled oats, I use bran, which is much lower in sugar content. The bran adds crunch and a bit more flavour, but the banana and tasty Vitasoy milk (added calcium) also add more than enough flavour. Yummo.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I looked at some All-Bran today at Walmart. I checked out all the brands there and they all had 5-6g of sugar in them. :p

I'll stick to my sugar-free shredded wheat for now.

PumpNightmare

Don Juan
Reaction score
Variety of stuff like Raisen Bran, PB Crunch, and Cinimon Toast Crunch. Although, I normaly don't eat ceral too often since I'll get sick of the sweetness before it satisfies my hunger. Prefer having eggs, pancakes, leftovers from dinner, possibly even cook a meal like spagehtie for breakfast. Any meal is good for morning time since I'm always hungry when I wake up.

Reaction score
I LIVE my life peoples! I don't want no healthy foods like oatmeal or fruits or veg tables. I want SUGAR! SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!!!

****ty food = great life.

If you don't let yourself loose and eat all this garbage you might die at 50 and regret that you've never had a deep-fried twinkie, or a deep-fried mars bar or hell even that 60lb hamburger they have in some joints.

Who cares about eating healthy and prolonging life? You're going to die anyway. Might as well enjoy it and eat all the garbage you can. That way when you have an autopsy at the hospital from dying of multiple heart faliure... you'll give that doctor a field day!

Live life, eat sh!t.

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
I LIVE my life peoples! I don't want no healthy foods like oatmeal or fruits or veg tables. I want SUGAR! SUGAR SUGAR SUGAR!!!

****ty food = great life.

If you don't let yourself loose and eat all this garbage you might die at 50 and regret that you've never had a deep-fried twinkie, or a deep-fried mars bar or hell even that 60lb hamburger they have in some joints.

Who cares about eating healthy and prolonging life? You're going to die anyway. Might as well enjoy it and eat all the garbage you can. That way when you have an autopsy at the hospital from dying of multiple heart faliure... you'll give that doctor a field day!

Live life, eat sh!t.
Hahahaha. Well, assuming this isn't a BS troll post, I gather that you don't know that limbs start rotting from gangrene on you when type II diabetes destroys the circulation to your lower limbs? Or that diabetes II can cause your retina to pull away from the back of your eye socket?

Yeah, sounds like real fun to me!! :up:

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, comeon here.
Eating cereal = Eye balls exploding?

Goddamn, I better stay out of the rain then, I might melt!
And I better not stay inside, because that Windex I sprayed might clog up my lungs
But I can't stay outside because the air is polluted.
And I better not drink water, because it contains impurities.
And I shouldn't eat a hamburger, because I'll get Mad Cow Disease.
And I can't go for a healthy walk, because someone that plays too much GTA will jump the sidewalk.
And I better not eat AllBran, because it withholds my a**h*** from spraying.

Dummies.

reyalp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own, really.

My food intake is healthy (in quality, macronutient ratios, and calories), not because I want to live to be 200, but because I have a fitness goal that would be impossible to accomplish otherwise.

My idea of really living life falls more along the lines of going deep sea fishing off the coast of Florida, rock climbing in Colorado, or surfing in California, rather than wolfing down a whole pizza and washing it down with a 40oz Hurricane.

Reaction score
Boschy said:
Hahahaha. Well, assuming this isn't a BS troll post, I gather that you don't know that limbs start rotting from gangrene on you when type II diabetes destroys the circulation to your lower limbs? Or that diabetes II can cause your retina to pull away from the back of your eye socket?

Yeah, sounds like real fun to me!! :up:
It's supposed to be sarcastic.

You know.... sarcasm?

I realize that its hard to tell by reading just text, but try to use your imaginaion and read between the lines.

Reaction score
Docs said:
Ok, comeon here.

And I better not eat AllBran, because it withholds my a**h*** from spraying.
Holy crap! I didn't know that. I'm going to avoid that from now on.

Thanks dude.

NYtomb

Don Juan
Reaction score
1 Cup of Quaker oats with a box of raisins and a dash of cinnamin. No sugar or syrup. Eat that 6 mornings a week with 4 hard boiled eggs. Sunday is always scrambled eggs and pancake/I need some variety before going nuts day

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget cereals!
They are full of ****, sugar, high GI carbs etc.

Go for oatmeal!!!
It has great carbs, protein, and even magnesium and zink!

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
It's supposed to be sarcastic.

You know.... sarcasm?

I realize that its hard to tell by reading just text, but try to use your imaginaion and read between the lines.
Thanks for making the signal-to-noise ratio on the Internet a teeny bit worse.