Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What can I do to get more exposure to meeting women?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am extremely busy with my career and there aren’t a lot of women that I work with.

What can I do to run into significantly more 8’s and 9’s? Day game? Hit the mall a few times a week? Join a club? I go out Friday and Saturday nights and may find one girl I like 1 out of 3 times going out but I feel like I’m wasting so much potential. I want to find a way to run into hot women during the week...without going out of my way to do it.

Any suggestions? Starbucks...coffee shops...clubs? Hell I’ll join a ****ing yoga class I don’t care

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, if you don't meet random women through the day or don't work with lots of women then you have to run social circle game.

If you have female friends, ask them to put you on there friends or ask your guy friends to hook you up ECT social circle is really your only option at this point.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, if you don't meet random women through the day or don't work with lots of women then you have to run social circle game.

If you have female friends, ask them to put you on there friends or ask your guy friends to hook you up ECT social circle is really your only option at this point.
I never knew if it was ok to ask women to hook you up with their hot friends or not. Is that a thing?

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
I never knew if it was ok to ask women to hook you up with their hot friends or not. Is that a thing?
Of course, done it and seen it since teenage years, social circle is even easier if you status in your circle.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am extremely busy with my career and there aren’t a lot of women that I work with.
Dating coworkers is cowardice, begging for a HR complaint, and plain lazy. Reeks of low testosterone.

Hit on babes. Go get girls. No excuse fir not hitting on 3girls a day. Be direct. Be indirect. Be a combo of both.

Everyone's working on a career. The difference is that, my **** won't suck itself.

Step your game up kuz.

What can I do to run into significantly more 8’s and 9’s? Day game? Hit the mall a few times a week? Join a club?
Start a 30 day challenge.

Jump on tinder but know that it reeks of low hanging fruit (single mom's, attention *****s, cratered SMV, epiphany phase, baby rabies fatties, etc). Begin 2019 with a gym membership. Do a group class once a week. Take a class in cooking, learn a new language, take a class at a community college in a subject you want to learn about.

Take more risks. Be bold.

I go out Friday and Saturday nights and may find one girl I like 1 out of 3 times going out but I feel like I’m wasting so much potential. I want to find a way to run into hot women during the week...without going out of my way to do it.
Chain gun cold approach. Spam girls. Obviously, calibrate. Cultivate lifestyle. You want to be "that guy," the man who just chats up babes day or night everywhere. I am breaking rapport. I chat up women assuming attraction and delusional as ****kkk, as if i smashed her rotten and nutted on her face (more than once). As in, ZERO ****S GIVEN.

Act accordingly.

Any suggestions? Starbucks...coffee shops...clubs? Hell I’ll join a ****ing yoga class I don’t care
I have been propositioned by barely legal, nearly jail bait in a grocery store. I have picked up in the club, bars, and the gym. I have pulled on a college campus.

Location is irrelevant. I am that guy. I am a strike out king. Smash or next.

Blow me or blow me out.

I don't care about rejection as, low sex drive means #next!

New girls are turning 18 everyday.

I just lead. She follows or next. Its about compliance. Her ability to follow translates well in the bedroom (and outside).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls know more girls. They have friends. A hot younger sister.

A "friend" is expected to put your best interest forth otherwise, she's a attention ***** and should be discarded like manipulatece piece's trash. dtf or introducing ne to her hawtttt young friends or i next her once done trolling her.