“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

What can I do now?

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Well I got a call from my friend who said that this girl who I was good friends with, asked him what happened to me, she thought I was on vacation or something and he said that I was let go and she wouldn't believe him but then I told him to give her my number so she would call me. I don't know if he's lying to me but what can I do? Should I just see if she calls but I really don't think he'll give her my number so should I find a way to contact her myself?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
huh wtf? your post makes absolute no sense to me
 

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
lol i know its not like shes a princess or anything.. but I will feel hurt to lose her as a friend because even though we dont hook up i really dont care but she's an awesome girl to be friends with and I wanna keep in touch with her
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Please rephrase your question in the form of a question.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

unistork

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 1, 2004
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Let me rephrase it.

This woman named Christina who I was good friends with went up to my friend and asked him "Where is Mike? (me), Is he on vacation leave or something?" and my friend said "No, he was let go a few days ago" and she wouldn't believe him but he tells her that I don't work there anymore. So then my friend calls me up to tell this and I tell him to give her my number so she can call me, however, I don't think he will have the galls to go up and just give her my number, so how can *I* get in touch with Christina because she was a really great friend and I really enjoyed her as a friend and it would be a big loss for us not to be friends anymore.
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Go to your former place of work, and say "Hey, whats your number?"

I don't see the dilema....
 

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 8, 2004
Messages
376
Reaction score
4
Location
Toronto
Don't have access? What is this, the FBI?
Where did you work. I'll know what to do!
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top