Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what are your favourite topics to talk about with girls?

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
I have observed something with my experiences with male buddies. I have observed that we become "free" and start having a lot of rapport with a male buddy when we start talking about girls,sex etc with them. I have talked to unknown guys for literally a minute and started having rapport with him when i talked about girls with him.

I wonder what kind of topic do you talk about with girls in order to have the same effect? have you observed any such topic in your experiences with women?

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think you're looking at it from the wrong angle, you shouldn't be looking to build rapport via comfort/familiarity because that tends to lead you astray unless you're really good at reading and manipulation.

You should build attractive qualities in yourself then qualify her with questions, meaning why should you date her or see her as a sexual candidate? This puts you in the driver's seat.

Pro Gamer

Banned
Reaction score
Think you're looking at it from the wrong angle, you shouldn't be looking to build rapport via comfort/familiarity because that tends to lead you astray unless you're really good at reading and manipulation.

You should build attractive qualities in yourself then qualify her with questions, meaning why should you date her or see her as a sexual candidate? This puts you in the driver's seat.
i know about qualifying questions such as "can you cook" but is there something specific technique that can build connection with her on a really deep level?

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
ask her about her dreams(short term/long term goals), her childhood, her relationship with her parents, how she destresses herself after a tough day or situation, what's are things she finds important in her life.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to talk about how awesome Donald Trump is and how awesome Vladimir Putin is.. It's usually a fun conversation lol

I actually went on this date some years back, with this super annoying girl, who happened to be fatter than what she looked on her Bumble picture.

I really didn't want to spend much time with her, neither did I want to spend my hard earned money buying her drinks.

I was certain she is likely to be left leaning (she's a chick so expected) So I began telling her about how brilliant the Orange man is, and how I believe he is the best US president ever.. She looked at me in horror, put her drink down and walked out.

Problem solved.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to talk about how awesome Donald Trump is and how awesome Vladimir Putin is.. It's usually a fun conversation lol

I actually went on this date some years back, with this super annoying girl, who happened to be fatter than what she looked on her Bumble picture.

I really didn't want to spend much time with her, neither did I want to spend my hard earned money buying her drinks.

I was certain she is likely to be left leaning (she's a chick so expected) So I began telling her about how brilliant the Orange man is, and how I believe he is the best US president ever.. She looked at me in horror, put her drink down and walked out.

Problem solved.
I’d be wierded out by a girl who. on our first date, was all into politics, whichever side she was on.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t like talking to women at all outside of my job. They have nothing interesting or relevant to talk about.
Yeah, I overheard this male and female co-worker talk about the lady's purse during an elevator ride. Another curry-chad guy was "waiting" for her outside the building and her attention went on him and she's like "thank you for waiting for me"....wonder how that other guy felt. He acted all excited about her purse and talking about that for her to likely forget about him and totally sound excited about that other guy who was taller and looked better than him to her, lol! You normally can't have a high-caliber discussion unless you are talking to a high-caliber girl, but then again, those types are probably already taken.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have observed something with my experiences with male buddies. I have observed that we become "free" and start having a lot of rapport with a male buddy when we start talking about girls,sex etc with them. I have talked to unknown guys for literally a minute and started having rapport with him when i talked about girls with him.

I wonder what kind of topic do you talk about with girls in order to have the same effect? have you observed any such topic in your experiences with women?
I think one answer is in your post. Women like to talk about other girls. Often to complain about them, lol. And it gets them engaged emotionally. That's probably PUAs like that opener "Who cheats more, men or women?".

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I overheard this male and female co-worker talk about the lady's purse during an elevator ride. Another curry-chad guy was "waiting" for her outside the building and her attention went on him and she's like "thank you for waiting for me"....wonder how that other guy felt. He acted all excited about her purse and talking about that for her to likely forget about him and totally sound excited about that other guy who was taller and looked better than him to her, lol! You normally can't have a high-caliber discussion unless you are talking to a high-caliber girl, but then again, those types are probably already taken.
Blackpill strikes.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackpill strikes.
I disagree. It's pure red-pill. I just overheard a convo on a subject matter between two people that I couldn't have the slightest bit of interest about.

The first issue is that, I could not match the same energy or interest in that guy that she was talking to in the elevator about that subject. If that is how gals and guys interact then I'm at a loss with that type of social dynamic. Secondly, if she is showing interest with another guy (ie apart from the guy talking to her) like that, then I don't know how I would be that invested in that interaction.

The end point is the same issue as any other points, having a "successful" convo, especially where you are sucking up to her to try and get some rapport-points does not lead to attraction. It's just friendzone if you are not her physical type. If you are her physical t ype then she'll probably make it very easy to talk with her or she's lead the convo.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Dude, you’re stuck in this negative loop, you endlessly talk about all the reasons getting with women is impossible. It’s all negative. Once upon a time you told me you could find space to do pushups in your home, I didn’t call you on it because I just didn’t feel like it. Clearly that wasn’t true. Instead of thinking about all the reasons not to do things, how about you start thinking of reasons to DO SOMETHING, instead of languishing in self-pity?

I disagree. It's pure red-pill. I just overheard a convo on a subject matter between two people that I couldn't have the slightest bit of interest about.

The first issue is that, I could not match the same energy or interest in that guy that she was talking to in the elevator about that subject. If that is how gals and guys interact then I'm at a loss with that type of social dynamic. Secondly, if she is showing interest with another guy (ie apart from the guy talking to her) like that, then I don't know how I would be that invested in that interaction.

The end point is the same issue as any other points, having a "successful" convo, especially where you are sucking up to her to try and get some rapport-points does not lead to attraction. It's just friendzone if you are not her physical type. If you are her physical t ype then she'll probably make it very easy to talk with her or she's lead the convo.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you’re stuck in this negative loop, you endlessly talk about all the reasons getting with women is impossible. It’s all negative. Once upon a time you told me you could find space to do pushups in your home, I didn’t call you on it because I just didn’t feel like it. Clearly that wasn’t true. Instead of thinking about all the reasons not to do things, how about you start thinking of reasons to DO SOMETHING, instead of languishing in self-pity?
How am I saying that getting with women is impossible here? You are not going to be compatible with every woman. That lady is a smoker anyway. (she averts gaze, or flat out ignores me, so she doesn't want me to talk with her anyway, but aside from sour-grapes, I don't think we are compatible anyway. Usually you look at deficits in a woman who is interested in you and you are deciding if she's worth your time, not the other way around).

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
You decried that a dude was hitting on a woman in the elevator only to be MOG'd by the dude outside who was "taller and better looking." My comment highlights your mostly negative tone, which pervades many of your posts.

It's done from a good place, C; I want to see you get what you want out of life, and sometimes it's easier to see things from outside the fishbowl than being inside it, that's all.

How am I saying that getting with women is impossible here? You are not going to be compatible with every woman. That lady is a smoker anyway. (she averts gaze, or flat out ignores me, so she doesn't want me to talk with her anyway, but aside from sour-grapes, I don't think we are compatible anyway. Usually you look at deficits in a woman who is interested in you and you are deciding if she's worth your time, not the other way around).

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You decried that a dude was hitting on a woman in the elevator only to be MOG'd by the dude outside who was "taller and better looking." My comment highlights your mostly negative tone, which pervades many of your posts.
Like I said, I'm an observer, probably the creepzone with her (ie she's not getting free attention from me without putting something back in return), but my mind is on full blast to look at ALL social dynamics in the environment. I have so much knowledge that I can't help but being an oberver if not a participant. I don't know nothing about that guy. He could be gay for all I know and he might be her gay friend for all I know. He sounds a bit wierd in his tone of voice (ie you know how gay guys have this weird feminine pitch of voice). He may have been MOGed, may be in her friendzone (ie he's orbiting her but she's into the other guy), maybe he's gay. There is no way to know these things.

All I know is one thing, things like that make me not mind not having any interactions with her. You know what type of guy she is into. You don't waste your time thinking too much about it. All I know is it's not good advice to be in any lady's friendzone. That's the idea of this thread. Talking is not a good idea if its a friendzone situation. This guy did allot of talk with her, while the curry-chad had to just wait for her to win her full and undivided enthusiastic attention. You can see which guy is a placeholder and which guy really means something to her. It's better to mean nothing than be a placeholder so both me and chad are the winners!