what are your favourite topics to talk about with girls?

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to talk about how awesome Donald Trump is and how awesome Vladimir Putin is.. It's usually a fun conversation lol

I actually went on this date some years back, with this super annoying girl, who happened to be fatter than what she looked on her Bumble picture.

I really didn't want to spend much time with her, neither did I want to spend my hard earned money buying her drinks.

I was certain she is likely to be left leaning (she's a chick so expected) So I began telling her about how brilliant the Orange man is, and how I believe he is the best US president ever.. She looked at me in horror, put her drink down and walked out.

Problem solved.
Bravo!!! I have thought about doing the same when on a first date with the chick that "filters" her pics and does not look like "that" in person. I have to wonder.... girl what were you thinking? Do you think we won't notice???

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have observed something with my experiences with male buddies. I have observed that we become "free" and start having a lot of rapport with a male buddy when we start talking about girls,sex etc with them. I have talked to unknown guys for literally a minute and started having rapport with him when i talked about girls with him.

I wonder what kind of topic do you talk about with girls in order to have the same effect? have you observed any such topic in your experiences with women?
Hi Pro Gamer,
You've got the Cart before the horse,learn how to smile and put her at her ease,recite a few open ended questions,get her talking,the problem will then be shutting her up,LOL....Entertaining Women is very draining on ones energy,if you strike a mute introvert drop her quick!

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are way too cerebral with this stuff. Of all things I spoke about with women I had sex with, I can’t remember a damn thing! I do remember most saying, “You’re too funny,” or, “You say what others are afraid to say.”

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to talk about how awesome Donald Trump is and how awesome Vladimir Putin is.. It's usually a fun conversation lol

I actually went on this date some years back, with this super annoying girl, who happened to be fatter than what she looked on her Bumble picture.

I really didn't want to spend much time with her, neither did I want to spend my hard earned money buying her drinks.

I was certain she is likely to be left leaning (she's a chick so expected) So I began telling her about how brilliant the Orange man is, and how I believe he is the best US president ever.. She looked at me in horror, put her drink down and walked out.

Problem solved.
I don't agree with your assessment of His Orangeness, but I do admire your method of ejecting yourself.