“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

What are your conversation topics for day game ?

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,020
Reaction score
1,888
Age
42
Things about the women you're talking to. I do that to learn about her and drive the conversation into something that you and her will both find interesting. When you get to the interesting part, that's when your passion comes out, and something she could pick up on.
 

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
484
Reaction score
21
Location
Florida
Things about the women you're talking to. I do that to learn about her and drive the conversation into something that you and her will both find interesting. When you get to the interesting part, that's when your passion comes out, and something she could pick up on.
thank you
I know Many women don't like tech, science and stocks. was wondering what interests them these days
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,861
Reaction score
19,079
"nice shoes, wanna fvck?"

On a serious note, noticing something about her and opening with that is usually a good start. However, for it to actually work it must be something genuine but not something obvious that everyone would notice.
 
Top