"What are you up to babe"

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf txt me everyday and ask how my day went and what my plans are when we i'm not with her.

does she miss me or does she not trust me?

how do i handle this situation?

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a gf like that. Actually MOST gf's are like that.

What I do is just make it plain and simple to to them I don't like giving a full report how my day went. If they wanna be with you usually they respect that.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inzone50 said:
My gf txt me everyday and ask how my day went and what my plans are when we i'm not with her.

does she miss me or does she not trust me?

how do i handle this situation?
You're saying that you have no idea whether or not the girl you're dating trusts you?!!? :confused:

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
she does.

its that its kinda annoying that she asking every single move i make.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inzone50 said:
she does.

its that its kinda annoying that she asking every single move i make.
Since she trusts you you may consider telling her that it feels like she doesn't trust you and that you aren't sure if that's her intention. Find out why she's doing it and it will give you a bit more insight into her and your relationship.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inzone50 said:
i think she just misses me. makes her feel more close.
Alright, that makes sense. Is there something that you can do to take control of the situation and redirect her from bugging you by texting all of the time?

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know. its not like i can tell her nothing come over. because i spend enough time with her already...

i redirect the subject sometimes... but still everyday she asks, so how was your day? or what are you doing/did today, what are your plans for tonight. no matter what we talk about it she throws that question in.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inzone50 said:
i don't know. its not like i can tell her nothing come over. because i spend enough time with her already....
Enough or too much?
inzone50 said:
i redirect the subject sometimes... but still everyday she asks, so how was your day? or what are you doing/did today, what are your plans for tonight. no matter what we talk about it she throws that question in.
Just for sh1tz n' giggles, why not offer that information straight away and see where the conversation goes? Also, it's not as if you have to answer every one of her calls. You could be busy doing "nothing" y'know.

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't answer them straight away. But still i'm not just not gonna reply to every txt she sends me asking me what i'm doing.

...and Enough time...not to much.

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
She randomly texts me and tells me she misses me!

I like that!

Got any clever lines, like "what parts of me?"

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
inzone50 said:
no she is my gf. why small talk?
because if there were no small talk at all, she would feel less significant than your girlfriend.
by small talking with you daily, she is interacting with you.

she is probably not checking up on you, rather than just small talking about what your plans are or her plans are to have something to talk about.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont have a gf but I have women that text me daily exactly as you describe. This is very common after you lay the pipe extremely well or provide/fulfill a short term fantasy that until now nobody else has been able to provide.

I usually respond to those texts politely or respond instead with a question like "how are you?" or "thats ironic i was just thinkin about you", etc. It builds comfort and rapport and takes only a second. If they ask "Where are you" or "what are you doing right now" then C&F is the Way to go most of the time. It really doesn't bother me that they are asking, it only bothers me of they hassle me about telling them. Then i'll txt them back, "Hey, this is Jessica Alba (insert hot model name here), Charm is tied up at the moment" ---

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nice that she cares and everything but it sounds like she doesn't have much of a life of her own. You should talk to her about it and set some boundaries as far as how much time you want to spend together. Her behavior probably isn't healthy for her either, she needs to work on *her* inner game, lol.

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
On Point said:
It's nice that she cares and everything but it sounds like she doesn't have much of a life of her own. You should talk to her about it and set some boundaries as far as how much time you want to spend together. Her behavior probably isn't healthy for her either, she needs to work on *her* inner game, lol.

How do i use this to my advantage?

Buck Rogers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im finding it difficult to believe none of you have pointed out that this what gf's do, have you considered that she might be that into you that she has a genuine interest in what your doing?

Also you are not obligated to text her back, just pretend your busy, and unless you want a full scale argument on your hands i would suggest not saying anything to her about it.

Plus if you didnt get these texts you would think she doesnt care.

Max Power

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously have the upper hand in this relationship and she's putting these messages out there to try to make her chase you. Whatever you do, don't say "I miss you."

Themanthatcan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the messages most of the time and only text back when she says something of interest or importance.

Refer to Mystery's "Cat String Theory".

She's definatly chasing you.

Keep it mysterious.