Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are you guys getting into this weekend?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So,

I'm sitting at home on a Friday night. working on my business. Everyone is out, people are in town, a few parties are going down. I'm saving money by switching to Geico and being productive (okay, I didn't really switch to Geico. what do I look like? Donald Trump? I got the bootleg insurance.). So since my only date tonight is with a word processor and a database, someone tell me about their awesome weekend adventure.

Speaking Gieco, check this out about the founder.

With his wife, Lillian, Mr. Goodwin worked 12 hours a day for little or no salary for several years to implement his business dream. In 1940, after operating in the red for several years, the company realized its first profit. In 1948, GEICO became publicly owned and today has assets of nearly $7.3 billion.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leo_Goodwin,_Sr.

BRB gonna find a wife who is willing to be broke for several years.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Warrior,
If you aint rich by 39 you never will be!
Me? This afternoon repairing a plates Mower...There will be a tangible fringe benefit there...then take my leading Lady Dancing till midnight...she will sleep over so start Sunday with a little Morning delight...not going to the limit though as I have to save it for another plate for whom I am repairing a Window that afternoon.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's derby weekend. watching portland game now. derby tomorrow, then taking the son and the wife to see spiderman. then we're throwing a house party tomorrow night, then my son's birthday party sunday (his birthday is monday)

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Warrior,
If you aint rich by 39 you never will be!
Me? This afternoon repairing a plates Mower...There will be a tangible fringe benefit there...then take my leading Lady Dancing till midnight...she will sleep over so start Sunday with a little Morning delight...not going to the limit though as I have to save it for another plate for whom I am repairing a Window that afternoon.
Phuck that noise. Anyway I'm going to be comfortable, not rich. And I can do that.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Warrior,
Your aspirations are realistic...But reflect that all things are relative,the poorest slob on Welfare over here,in absolute terms,lives a far richer life than Elizabeth the first did in England five hundred years ago...but perhaps happiness and contentment is something you are born with!

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
got a dinner date at mine lined up for monday, so i am taking the weekend off from going out. Working on clearing out an old orchard at my place, eating well, getting lots of sleep and hanging with some good friends.
Need a nice little reset!

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a festival in the old town area where I have an office, so some buddies and I took some coolers and a BBQ pit down yesterday morning before they close the streets and we are gonna go hang out in front of my office and drink beer and play giant jenga and see if we can chat up some hotties.

But first, I have to mow the yard and clean the pool filters.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting up NYC with my sister who is flying in for a few days for a medical conference. Having some dinner with her and then walking around town.

Tomorrow hitting up a local brewery with some friends and then later in the night, watching some WWE PPV event.

Not a bad weekend. Not the sexiest weekend, but that's what the weekdays are for.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Warrior,
Your aspirations are realistic...But reflect that all things are relative,the poorest slob on Welfare over here,in absolute terms,lives a far richer life than Elizabeth the first did in England five hundred years ago...but perhaps happiness and contentment is something you are born with!
Right. Rich is relative. I want to get off of this treadmill. I have never been more content then when I had a great market of freelance work, I made a good salary, I had a couple of girls, drinks and dinner with my boys and the money was just THERE for the taking. Even then I wanted to grow that business and do more. Now Id be happy just to get back there again.

I ended up finishing emails about three deals. Texted two clients proofs of their designs and wrote a script for a commercial. Then met a client for a drink and some pool. She wants the D but shes old, fat and entitled as shyt but I do need her to spend some money with me so I humor her.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tidying up the house today, going out with a few friends tonight. Tomorrow I have a date with a new chick I'm seeing. I'm taking her to the museum (I have a free pass for tomorrow) and then I'm gonna bring her back to my place and fvck the 5hit out of her. She's got a mediocre face, but her body is nice and she's fun as hell to be with.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night went to the Yankees game with my brother. That went into extra innings (I left in the 12th). Got home late. I did do a cursory walk past a couple of bars in my neighborhood to see if anything was interesting, but decided to to save my energy and get some sleep.

Today I'm going out in the neighborhood to run some errands and do some approaches. Got to clean my apartment. Tomorrow, gym and maybe more approaches.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Warrior,
If you aint rich by 39 you never will be!.
Nonsense. Material changes have to be made to change one's earning capacity. Sometimes these changes are sparked by a catalyst--usually a life-changing hardship.

Wealth is created the first 10- 15 years, followed by prudent investing.

Warrior, whether 39 or 55, if you believe you will financially prosper, you will. I started from scratch six years ago, following a financial disaster. I hold no professional licenses. I'm self-employed. And as life throws its hard balls, I throw them right back even harder.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Nonsense. Material changes have to be made to change one's earning capacity. Sometimes these changes are sparked by a catalyst--usually a life-changing hardship.

Wealth is created the first 10- 15 years, followed by prudent investing.

Warrior, whether 39 or 55, if you believe you will financially prosper, you will. I started from scratch six years ago, following a financial disaster. I hold no professional licenses. I'm self-employed. And as life throws its hard balls, I throw them right back even harder.

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm fulfilling orders today and I just landed a video editing gig from a referral. It was a good productive weekend so I can't complain.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
won a good bit of money yesterday at the derby (see http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=213897). didn't take kid to the movies yesterday so he's all mad and **** lol so tomorrow i'm going to keep him out of school and spend the day with him. about to have his birthday party in 2 hours. i'm looking forward to it we're going to swimming

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night went out solo. First bar, dud. Second bar, more of a pub, decent scene. Lots of women. I opened three at once, all cute. They were nice and didn't c0ckblock...in fact two made themselves scarce and left me with the third. However I got a little too plastered and couldn't close. Good practice but will have to sharpen my game. (Someone randomly handed me a shot of whiskey...)

Reaction score
Friday worked, flew in Saturday night fcked one of my girls all day today. Got home intending to work on my personal business I am trying to grow.. But I am feeling so lazy ha ha.. Sx is hard work!

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Was being a hermit for a while. I decided make myself a little more of an extrovert this weekend. Breakfast with a co-worker friend then catching up with an old buddy from years past.

I am still surprised how easy it is to be social when I need to. Just put the effort in contacting people and they respond.