Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Are the Dangers of a High Notch Count for Men?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This still sounds like a positive outcome to me....Doesn't the frustration due to the "pull" keep you looking at your gf more objectively, preventing oneitis, and pedestalization?
Like I said I think what I highlighted is essentially the only downside. It certainly does those things you mention - and those are positive things. However, if you are a man wanting a family, your children to be raised in the classic household white picket fence type thing, it certainly makes maintaining that lifestyle more difficult. Obviously, if that isn't a desire you have then there maybe is no downside at all.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So were you chasing tail full time while pursuing a MBA? I’m more clear headed now and still date, but my grades would’ve been much better if I focused more on school and not partying and stuff for women lol.
My grades definitely got better when I had a girlfriend than when I was sex and attention starved. I do think as men we need to work out of our relationship maintenance toolbox as much as our seduction toolbox to keep all those tools in working order. And that means recognizing NRE - New Relationship energy, differentiating between yellow and red flags, doing a cost-benefit analysis of a relationship.

Same idea as a career as employed or being a gig worker.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So were you chasing tail full time while pursuing a MBA? I’m more clear headed now and still date, but my grades would’ve been much better if I focused more on school and not partying and stuff for women lol.
While I was in graduate school pursuing my MBA, I was not chasing tail full time. I had a medium term relationship during that time that ended prior to graduation. One of the challenges about dating as an MBA level student (and likely true for most master's level degrees) is that it is generally an unstable time. Soon after graduation from the program, there's a good chance that you'll be relocating to another city for your first post MBA job. If you form a relationship while as an MBA student, there's a good chance it goes away due to relocation. I didn't want to have a serious romantic relationship interfere with evaluating job options. An MBA is a major endeavor in both time and money. The money part can be reduced by having in-state tuition at a public university. I would say that both in-state tuition public university students and elite private school students (think Harvard, Yale, Duke, Darmouth, etc) are taking on what can be perceived as a financial burden. You create the need to get a return on effort/return on investment from the degree program. You have to be self-centered when doing your job interviews coming out of school.

My post MBA interview process was royally fuccked by the 2008 downturn.

I knew people in my MBA program that formed relationships with each other during the program and both were having to take the other person's needs into consideration while interviewing for the first post MBA job. Additionally, male MBA students can often dip into the pool of undergrad females on campus too, which is what I would recommend if trying to date while pursuing an advanced. Competition for undergrad females is tough because you're competing with undergrad males and whatever men are 22-35 living in that city of that school. In some cities, townies are frowned upon but some universities are in big enough metro areas that the guys out of school in those metro areas who have careers are formidable competition.

My grades definitely got better when I had a girlfriend than when I was sex and attention starved. I do think as men we need to work out of our relationship maintenance toolbox as much as our seduction toolbox to keep all those tools in working order. And that means recognizing NRE - New Relationship energy, differentiating between yellow and red flags, doing a cost-benefit analysis of a relationship.

Same idea as a career as employed or being a gig worker.
Everyone does better in school or at work with consistent sex than when sex or attention starved.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I just love how these guys have over 100 lays with no STD history, no kids, no property damage, no casualties, and of course they don’t pay for a single date, they all come to his place, and of course all 8s-10s looks scale.
This is also is a myth perpetuated by websites and the Red Pill community
I know plenty of chad you'll see them with a bunch of 8's but then also catch them with a 3 too
Some guys get lazy

There's a PUA who even admitted to sleeping with trannies

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is inspired by the two threads recently that were asking members how many sexual partners they've had, and is directed at those men who have a high notch count...

It's a common belief that, for a man, the more partners, the better.

But is this really true?

Certainly those of you with high notch counts have, in addition to copiously satisfying your lusts, also experienced mental turmoil and a lot of stress as a result of it, and have maybe even experienced health issues, no?

This aspect is never discussed, and I wonder if those of you with experience would have the humility and courage to elucidate on the dangers -- or cons -- that go along with sexing a lot of women.

What undesirable circumstances and situations did this lifestyle bring about for you?

Please share your thoughts and experiences.
"High notch count" for men comes from two factors:

1) Retrograde mindset - We are not cavemen anymore, our children have plenty of chances of survival. There is no actual reason why men must continue spreading as many "seeds" as possible and secure the passing on of our genes.
2) Objectification of fellow human beings and egotistical mindset culture - We continue to move into a civilization more and more like the Bonobo society where sex is an act of socialization and not procreation or "sacred" intimacy. Better defined as masturbation using another person's body.

In the end, whether for men or for women, a high notch count simply is a reflection of many negative qualities. Low self-esteem, low self-love, low discipline, low self-control, etc, etc, etc. It roughly translates to an attempt to self-validate and ultimately status validation of society as "high value".

Modern Man Advice

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lack of fulfillment with women, and lack of fulfillment in general.

zplviwqfws591.jpg