Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What Are Some Signs Of A Time Waster

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I actually do have a shirt that I'll wear out, that has holes in the armpits area. Ive kept it all these years because I love how the shirt fits me and the specific store I'm talking about doesn't make shirt like it anymore.
Same. I ain’t trying to impress nobody.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the purpose of that reply was so that other guys here know what autism looks like. You are unable to see multiple perspectives. That is one of the definitions of autism. Tunnel vision. You’re unable to see how your own attitudes and behaviours are a giant turn off to women. This is autist behaviour.
Lol Wait, so ONE characteristic makes someone automatically autistic? You realize black and white thinking is common in things such as adhd, borderline personality disorder, narcissism, and others? Does that mean I have all those too?lol If your physiological diagnoses are as bad as your dating advice then dudes better start clear of you.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People who aren’t trying to impress people don’t constantly talk about how they aren’t trying to impress anyone.

You’re coping.

And Velasco, the biggest fraud on here, is trying to make friends with you.

You know how I told you about inviting the wrong women into your life without screening them? As an example - Velasco is a woman trying to seduce you for purposes other than because she’s attracted to you.
Didn’t even know Velesco was a woman and you know what? I didn’t care either. I’ve seen you two swing your purses at each other before and have slap fights on here so don’t drag me into your drama with her. You must not know how to “lead” her.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Lol Wait, so ONE characteristic makes someone automatically autistic? You realize black and white thinking is common in things such as adhd, borderline personality disorder, narcissism, and others? Does that mean I have all those too?lol If your physiological diagnoses are as bad as your dating advice then dudes better start clear of you.
i don't know either one of you, but i'm guessing Pan is your superior in the sexual market value game.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its on the spectrum, dude.

ironically, you even have black and white thinking about Autism. There’s a spectrum, and you’re on it.
Weird since I always hold eye contact and easily make friends, hmmmm. Thanks for the diagnosis though, doc!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't know either one of you, but i'm guessing Pan is your superior in the sexual market value game.
I mean you can easily look up my pics on here, I’ve posted a few with girls I’ve dated. Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. I doubt we even like the same types of girls to be honest.

Chuck Taylor

Banned
Reaction score
Sure, but we men are a collective and stuff Robert does has a butterfly effect onto everything else. So I’m not just going to say “I’m superior”. We have a duty as men to clean the street. And this includes calling out weak male behaviour
he doesn't care though. men like him are always right, in their minds. they 'don't need nobody telling them nothing.' they have it all figured out.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, but we men are a collective and stuff Robert does has a butterfly effect onto everything else. So I’m not just going to say “I’m superior”. We have a duty as men to clean the street. And this includes calling out weak male behaviour
Yeah because being a keyboard warrior and calling people out on a forum is alpha as fvck

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he doesn't care though. men like him are always right, in their minds. they 'don't need nobody telling them nothing.' they have it all figured out.
I’m not always right, never said I was. This jackass is going around calling people autistic and stuff and doesn’t even know what the signs are.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well reasoned comments here are read and learned-from by many men, and silent viewers of this forum. Adding balance to your negative, autistic drivel is very important
Ok

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
Pan87, let it go

Let him willow in his depression and self pity, maybe one day he will develop some mental strength to deal with these bullies aka women

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found the best way to judge a women intentions is to immediately test them. Immediately put the ball in their court. If shes hitting on you, within in the first 1 min, yes, minute, of meeting her suggest a place to meet up at. This will immediately put all the pressure on her. If she says yes, she game, if not then you know you have a time/attention waster. Either way it puts her in a frame of chasing.
just finished reading the first page of this thread, haven't read the rest. I would have to disagree with you on this. one-minute interactions don't involve qualifying, something that could turn a no into a yes. I have lost lots of women this way, where she was showing high interest and I went for the number too soon and she said no. I felt like if I had just qualified her she would have said yes. without qualifying she won't feel special, she is going to think well this guy is spamming 100 women a day. but imagine you qualify. like "are you educated? did you go to college?" "yes" "good, I find that lots of women in this city are uneducated and dumb."
imagine going to a strip club and the stripper says you are handsome. you're going to think ya right you are saying that to every guy here.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex within 2 dates then yall go and complain about women being hypergamy thots and cheating on you lol
It's a trade off.

If you go for a girl who isn't "easy" you have more to worry about when it comes to low interest, gold diggers, friendzoning, low sex relationships, etc.

If you only go for girls who let you smash within 2 dates for under $50 spent; then you run the risk of being cheated on, her having 2 other boyfriends or several baby daddies, her giving you an STD, her getting bored of you when she meets a taller richer guy, etc.

In *some* women's minds, if you stick around, you're into her and want a relationship, if you don't, you only wanted sex.

Which let's face it, IS what many of you guys want, sex, and only sex.

I'd say, guys like sex and want sex. only a small set of guys don't like and want sex; and only a small set of guys only/primarily care about using women for sex.

In the same way, women like money; a small set don't care at all and will let you take them to McDonald's. whereas another small set won't even talk to you if you aren't planning $500 shopping trips and vacations for her.

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only read the first two pages of this thread, but I have found that the best way to gauge a woman’s interest is her level of cooperation.
If she makes it easy to see her, she is invested, as long as she cooperates with escalation.
A woman who is genuinely interested will make things as easy as possible for you. She will pave the road for you. If she is resistant or hesitant, the thing to do is back away. Only deal with women who are cooperative. Anything less puts you into that no-man’s land of worry and speculation. Never allow yourself to be in a position of wondering. If the energy flow isn’t right, a man must back off to correct it.

RobbyDog

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only read the first two pages of this thread, but I have found that the best way to gauge a woman’s interest is her level of cooperation.
If she makes it easy to see her, she is invested, as long as she cooperates with escalation.
A woman who is genuinely interested will make things as easy as possible for you. She will pave the road for you. If she is resistant or hesitant, the thing to do is back away. Only deal with women who are cooperative. Anything less puts you into that no-man’s land of worry and speculation. Never allow yourself to be in a position of wondering. If the energy flow isn’t right, a man must back off to correct it.
Very well said

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, thanks for the nice compliment, not used to that 'round here!

Second, how do you keep up pressure to "suss them out"? Serious question.

It's a fine line cause we want to indicate sexual attraction, say during first meet, but not yet ready to jump into bed.

Not for lack of attraction and desire but because of social pressures and not wanting to be viewed by the guy as easy or dare I say, a sl*t?
I have a "checklist" of questions I ask them that I've developed over the years that I weave into the conversation. Questions I've asked hundreds of times to hundreds of different women. I know the responses that typically result in me getting laid, and I know the responses that typically result in things going nowhere. So I compare each women's "responses" with the history of data I've accumulated over the years.

I do the same thing with the pics I send, using slightly older pics (that are still fairly accurate) and and utilize the response history in the same way.

Asking the same questions (not necessarily verbatim, but the same in spirit) and using the same pics is key.

By "keeping up the pressure" I'm referring to continuing down the checklist until I get a good gist of who I'm dealing with.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a "checklist" of questions I ask them that I've developed over the years that I weave into the conversation. Questions I've asked hundreds of times to hundreds of different women. I know the responses that typically result in me getting laid, and I know the responses that typically result in things going nowhere. So I compare each women's "responses" with the history of data I've accumulated over the years.

I do the same thing with the pics I send, using slightly older pics (that are still fairly accurate) and and utilize the response history in the same way.

Asking the same questions (not necessarily verbatim, but the same in spirit) and using the same pics is key.

By "keeping up the pressure" I'm referring to continuing down the checklist until I get a good gist of who I'm dealing with.
This is worthy of it's own thread. It'd be nice for you to go into detail about it.

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is worthy of it's own thread. It'd be nice for you to go into detail about it.
I would also like to read this guy's questions but I think it's important to come up with your own questions because what matters to him may not matter to you. for example maybe he likes a girl who's college educated so he asks what college did you go to? but maybe you don't care about education.