Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are some props you men have that are meant for women to comment on, and does it work?

radha

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college and went to parties I always wore a red flashing light on a chain hooked to my pants that was extremely noticeable and tons of girls were always like wtf is that?? Then I explained that I wear it because I tend to get hammered and in case I pass out in a ditch somewhere it will be easy for people to spot me. They always thought it was hilarious. As an adult that would be a huge dlv alcoholic red flag though.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was in college and went to parties I always wore a red flashing light on a chain hooked to my pants that was extremely noticeable and tons of girls were always like wtf is that?? Then I explained that I wear it because I tend to get hammered and in case I pass out in a ditch somewhere it will be easy for people to spot me. They always thought it was hilarious. As an adult that would be a huge dlv alcoholic red flag though.
You can't say it's a pager and that you're a doctor who saves failing marriages?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no point in asking questions like that anymore because of search engines and smartphones. Women expect that you have a smartphone and mobile internet access to get that answer. Some of Roosh's "game" from the mid to late 2000s got really outdated fast because of asking about directions and local information. I never used the "do you know where the nearest pet shop is?" type opener from his materials because that approach was outdated around the moment he first typed it.
People still ask questions like that all the time. You'll be able to tell someone's interest by whether they stop to try and answer your question or if they shrug and tell you to Google it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As an adult that might still work at a night club/party especially during a holiday or special event but anywhere else you're right.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People still ask questions like that all the time. You'll be able to tell someone's interest by whether they stop to try and answer your question or if they shrug and tell you to Google it.
Yea, but that doesn't mean you have to ask some dumb as hell questions like do you know what time it is.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I often open with a compliment on a woman's hair, eyes, style/outfit, etc.

Sometimes they return the compliment and comment on my hair, eyes, style/outfit, etc.

People have always really liked my hair whether I have it cut short into a fade or whether I have it grown out into an afro.

I get comments on my stylish/expensive shoes occasionally.

And I like to wear graphic tees (they're often funny or have a notable logo/design)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's never been one time where I got recognized for shoes in 20+ years in the mating marketplace.
That's probably because you don't wear Yeezys

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one prop that men try to use to get laid.....many comments here.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably a bit of a cliche, and you have to wear them at the correct time, but I had tremendous success with leather pants. Just cheap knock offs, nothing expensive. Wearing them to a rock concert or to see a local rock band always got me a lot of compliments and attention. Now I was tall and in excellent shape at the time so if you can't wear them well you definitely shouldn't wear them as they show off shortcomings you may have if you arent very lean. You've also got to bring the personality that people expect a guy wearing leather pants at a rock show to have. Can't be a wall flower or afraid to talk #### to the hottest woman there. Worked great for me but, admittedly, it's very situational. Would never wear to the grocery store or even a first date.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get comments on my stylish/expensive shoes occasionally
Shoes don't gotta be expensive to get compliments on them. They gotta fit your overall look. Fit type and color of your jeans/shorts. Fit type and color of your top etc. "I like your style" is a phrase I'm used to getting these days, but it wasn't easy. Point I'm making is don't go balling out on some $500 pair of shoes and then expect girls to be complimenting you on them, if the rest of your fit is outta wack.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would never wear to the grocery store or even a first date.
I have never worn leather pants to the grocery store or seen anyone wearing leather pants while at the grocery store.

When out and about, it's difficult to determine who is on a first date. I can't imagine wearing leather pants to a first date.

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
small dog, rare sneakers. I work remotely and live next to a popular nature trail/park and talk to about 3-10+ new women a day. Also building rapport at the dog park and with lady neighbors in my apartment complex.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work remotely and live next to a popular nature trail/park and talk to about 3-10+ new women a day.
When I go to popular parks/walking paths in my city, I don't get in that many approaches on an approach session. This is mostly due to earbuds and people running/displaying bad body language.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Going back as my use Pokemon to talk to girls.

I am thinking about getting a Pokemon design printed on t-shirt. It would be cats and flower Pokemon. Cats being my favorite animal, flowers being my favorite plants. And then experiment it out. However, I'm worried that the type of girls that would be the 1st to say something to me are gonna be the geeky hipster girls. So hmm.
Aren't you 35? You're too old to be wearing that sh!t, man. The only way this would be cool would be if you were super buff so there's a funny contrast between the cuteness of the shirt and your overwhelming visual masculinity.

Otherwise, dress your age. Study classic men's fashion. Get more tailored suits and leather shoes. Make sure those shoes and belt match. Wear an adult's watch. Tie your ties with a tie dimple. Use tie bars and pocket squares. Use shirt stays. Get an attractive and current haircut. You don't need a million bucks to look like a million bucks.

And stop trying to look for excuses to avoid your masculine duty of making the first move.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you 35? You're too old to be wearing that sh!t, man. The only way this would be cool would be if you were super buff so there's a funny contrast between the cuteness of the shirt and your overwhelming visual masculinity.

Otherwise, dress your age. Study classic men's fashion. Get more tailored suits and leather shoes. Make sure those shoes and belt match. Wear an adult's watch. Tie your ties with a tie dimple. Use tie bars and pocket squares. Use shirt stays. Get an attractive and current haircut. You don't need a million bucks to look like a million bucks.

And stop trying to look for excuses to avoid your masculine duty of making the first move.
Ironically I'm more into women that prefer shirtless guys or wearing wife-beaters, than men wearing suits and ties. But I always thought women like men that can make them feel like a kid again.

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically I'm more into women that prefer shirtless guys or wearing wife-beaters, than men wearing suits and ties. But I always thought women like men that can make them feel like a kid again.
I suppose you don't need to go down the classic men's fashion route if you prefer women who prefer more casual styles. Just make sure you're still dressing attractively and appropriately for your age.

Making someone feel like a kid again is not the same thing as dressing like a kid lol
That's more about having uninhibited fun, like being around someone you feel like you can break conventional social rules with because they're so impulsive or unapologetic.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this opens up a new category of ideas. The 1 I think about the most, is "those guys took pics of you." To see how she reacts. This could be at the beach or if she's dressed exotic at the mall or so. If she goes "oh yea, guys take pics of me all the time" vs "who???" Has anyone ever used this line on a girl, even if it was a lie?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But this opens up a new category of ideas. The 1 I think about the most, is "those guys took pics of you." To see how she reacts. This could be at the beach or if she's dressed exotic at the mall or so. If she goes "oh yea, guys take pics of me all the time" vs "who???" Has anyone ever used this line on a girl, even if it was a lie?
That specific line may be a bad idea because it might upset her.

Maybe it would be better to say "are you a model? Can I take a picture of/with you?" If you like her flashy style.

NealIRC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That specific line may be a bad idea because it might upset her.
On the contrary, if a woman is at the beach reading a book with her butt facing up in a thong, she would probably like feedback as to are men actually looking at her butt or and taking pics of it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
None. Props are for plays and theater. They often comment on my kickass sleeve tho, but that's for me not them.