"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

What are red flags in a woman?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,053
Reaction score
4,865
If you meet her on an app and her profile text and convo is heavy in cliche-speak. This provides cover for phoniness, false interest, etc.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

will123

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 8, 2020
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
being outgoing/flirty is a matter of degrees. if you feel threatened then it's a red flag FOR YOU. I gotta tell you , I love it when the woman in my life outcharms a service person like a waiter or waitress, and we get outstanding customer service. I don't mind it when she acts flirty with my 80 year old father complimenting a photo of him, telling him he looks SOOO handsome...So often insecure men mistake charm and engaging behavior to be "Acting Flirty". I probably do the same to some degree and we understand each other.

The ultimate in social proof is to be with the person everyone else at the party wishes they could be with, and I'm taking her home....

@will123 in your case you need to approach her with your personal confidence that you can attract quality women and there are more where she came from. Let her ACTIONS eliminate her from contention , rather than ruling her out based on assumptions. the easiest way to do that is by meeting more women and thinking about what you enjoy about each of them, and allocating your time accordingly. Hey you can have orbiters too you know...
If she is masculine in personality, comes in dominating and controlling, would you keep her around or walk?
 
Top