Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are good birthday gifts for a girlfriend?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any ideas.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls love surprises, but girls tend to be picky too, so I tend to avoid material things and instead opt for taking her somewhere, day at a spa, massage, wine and dine.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Between_The_Lines said:
Girls love surprises, but girls tend to be picky too, so I tend to avoid material things and instead opt for taking her somewhere, day at a spa, massage, wine and dine.
I was thinking something along the day at a spa and massage as well. I get to have a good time while also spending time with her.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I was thinking something along the day at a spa and massage as well. I get to have a good time while also spending time with her.
See if you can add your own special touch to it too. I don't know where you live, but by that I mean something like grab a nice bottle of wine, maybe some cheese, and watch the sun go down together at the beach, something like that.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Happy ending included? :p

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, how old are you and gf? Generally, chicks dig creative, personal gifts. I am 44 and for my gf's 40th I got her a gumball machine filled with little chapsticks because she is a Chapstick fiend, like puts it on every 30mins (keeps her lips nice and soft for my c0ck).

She is s huge Tom Petty fan. For Christmas I got her a bracelet made from Tom Petty's guitar strings, where 100% of the revenue went to an animal rescue fund, which is perfect because she is a dog lover.

Neither was overly expensive for a man of my income, but both made her giddy for weeks.

Yes, it takes thought, but it's far better than some expensive tripe.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The Gift That Keeps on Giving

D*ck and game.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MOTU said:
OP, how old are you and gf? Generally, chicks dig creative, personal gifts. I am 44 and for my gf's 40th I got her a gumball machine filled with little chapsticks because she is a Chapstick fiend, like puts it on every 30mins (keeps her lips nice and soft for my c0ck).

She is s huge Tom Petty fan. For Christmas I got her a bracelet made from Tom Petty's guitar strings, where 100% of the revenue went to an animal rescue fund, which is perfect because she is a dog lover.

Neither was overly expensive for a man of my income, but both made her giddy for weeks.

Yes, it takes thought, but it's far better than some expensive tripe.
Very interesting. We're in our early 20's.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do don't spend too much money on the gift.

MOTU

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Whatever you do don't spend too much money on the gift.
I agree with this. Never go buy "nice and expensive" unless you are married and have kids together. And don't be sh!tty either. Either get something she'll remember or get nothing. A half @ssed fail (like cheap jewelry, sweater off the clearance rack) doesn't help and may indeed hurt. A funny card or a pic of the two of you is fine if you really don't have the time or money for something else.

When my gf opened her bday gift she was all gushy saying "you're so awesome I love you so much" and I said "well, you get another gift" and she said "what?" And I replied "a mouth full of c0ck and an @ss full of cvm". So that night when I butted in her bunghole I whispered in her ear "happy birthday".

logicallefty

Reaction score

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Early 20s....hmmm...dyck and game fo sho....maybe gossip girl dvd.

I hate it when young chicks expect great gifts like they already put in 10 years with the dude.

My rule of thumb....get her what she would get you....nothing better....

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Butt plug ??