Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What appearance change increased the attention you got from women the most?

Jules_Winfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
020204 said:
Interesting thread, shame it has turned into a ****storm. I have always believed that taking care of yourself should be something you do to make yourself feel good, its not a competition, although a lot of people do get threatened by it. A number of small enhancements can however, for example fashion sense, having a good hairstyle and tanning also do wonders. A lot of guys think a course of steroids will have a similar affect to a girl who gets breast augmentation. Don't be sold on that lie, get the best body you can naturally, supplements and get a descent wardrobe.
This storm was started because it wasn't believed that I gained 30 lbs in 5 months, which is easily possible.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jules_Winfield said:
This storm was started because it wasn't believed that I gained 30 lbs in 5 months, which is easily possible.
Read what the other guys were saying. Its possible to put on 30 lbs of overall weight in 2 months let alone five. But those guys were saying that a person could put on those amounts in sheer MUSCLE. People who naturally bodybuild generally max out at 2 lbs of muscle gain per month with a good lifting routine and diet.

So let me repeat. I never argued against the idea that one could put on 20 or more pounds of weight in a month or more. I said that a person couldnt put on that many pounds of MUSCLE that quickly. Im talking specifically about the weight of your new muscle gains.
muhnkee said:
Forearms. Very underrated in terms of attracting women.

I use a 15 lb dumbbell that I swing like I'm taking batting practice to develop forearms. Works forearms, waist and shoulders. Just be careful about using too much weight, because you can easily screw up your elbow or wrist.
That reminds me, I need to add a workout to my routine specifically for forearms. Ive generally just figured I get my forearm work in due to all the grips I do in other workouts. But a dedicated forearm exercise is helpful.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Do your research on CR7's workout routine. Its more than just "light weight training". Dude gets a lot of his speed and leg power from more than just light leg work outs. Some Ronaldo fan you are.

First off, Im probably older than you. Second off, Im probably in better shape than you. If you are so concerned with my physique, how about you show yours first?

Lastly, since all you can do is troll with character attacks, its clear you and your buddies lost the "how much muscle can one build in a month" argument. Because youve stopped debating that all for the sake of slinging insults. Ran out of bs to throw out on your viewpoint huh?
It's light weight training compared to hitting the weights hard. I have seen his workout routine and all the interviews where he has been asked about it. He doesn't want the mass. Therefore, compared to real lifting, it's light weight training.

You are older, so? I'm 200 % sure that you aren't in better shape. You don't even know basic things like how much someone can put in a month depends on EACH person, not on some number you saw somewhere. I'm not concerned with you at all. It's just laughable how you think you know and in reality you don't know.

It depends on what supplements you take, diet, sleep, routine, and whether you are on gear or not. It varies from individual to individual. When you get past from 135 at the bench, you will maybe understand some of these things.

@zekko: It depends on what supplements you take, diet, sleep, routine, and whether you are on gear or not.

Last edited:

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What appearance change increased the attention you got from women the most?

For me it was body language, a few years back I had no clue how socially awkward my movements were. Now I've upped that to at least a bar minimum, when I walk around solo, I'm completely relaxed and I focus on on balls of my foot & relaxing my shoulders backwards. It increased the eyeballing I got from girls a lot.

To be honest, I'm also going to the gym 3 times a week while eating healthy, all the bits just add up and make an impact.

Secondtimeround

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally went back to my dermatologist about my acne (it got better then worse when I stopped and thought I was GOD). A few weeks down, the acne is almost gone and while left with scars, my flirtations with woman continue to increase with each week. It reaffirms sadly my view that good looks will get you over the line regardless of your muscle bulk.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
It's light weight training compared to hitting the weights hard. I have seen his workout routine and all the interviews where he has been asked about it. He doesn't want the mass. Therefore, compared to real lifting, it's light weight training.
riiiiiight:rolleyes: Again, you are wrong. Wtf qualifies as real lifting? For his bodyweight the dude is not lifting light. There are small stature guys at my gym who look more "big" than some dudes with big frames. Of course the big 6'4 guy lifts heavier weight, but he still doesnt look as massive as some of the smaller guys 5'10 buff dudes Ive seen.
You are older, so? I'm 200 % sure that you aren't in better shape. You don't even know basic things like how much someone can put in a month depends on EACH person, not on some number you saw somewhere. I'm not concerned with you at all. It's just laughable how you think you know and in reality you don't know.
Im in my mid 20s, which is generally within a males physical prime. Im 200% sure Im in way better shape than you.

Stop making up BS. While everyone puts on muscle differently, its physiologically impossible that a person can put on the weight youre claiming in a muscle per month without steroids. And they def cant do 15 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks.

You keep speaking as if there is any evidence to back up your claims. Every fitness resource on the web (including steroids websites and books) agree with what Im saying. Every study on muscle building disagrees with what youre saying. I ask you again, provide real evidence of your claims.
It depends on what supplements you take, diet, sleep, routine, and whether you are on gear or not. It varies from individual to individual. When you get past from 135 at the bench, you will maybe understand some of these things.

@zekko: It depends on what supplements you take, diet, sleep, routine, and whether you are on gear or not.
Again dude, natural body builders will even tell you that with perfect diet, sleep, workout routine, and supplement intake, that its hard to surpass 2 or 3 lbs of muscle gain per month. Learn your sh!t.
zekko said:
According to this site, the most muscle you can gain is about one pound a week. That seems fairly consistent with most things I've read.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/maki2.htm
Good link.

Do consider that article is sourced from wannabebig.com, and its not written by bodybuilding.com staff. Youll find other articles on that website that will say 2 or maybe 3 lbs a month is the max for muscle gain per month.

But its still a good read and is spot on. That even with perfect diet and routine, one would be even hard pressed to hit 1 lb of muscle gain per week. And heres a good quote from that article.
Frequently, it's a beginner who testifies to the astounding feat of gaining 30 pounds over a period of several months.

This is, no doubt, a great achievement but most have been fooled into believing that a large percentage is muscle when most of it is due to an increase in glycogen stores, body fat and water.
Though some guys here are ignoring the fact that much of their weight gains include water (especially if you take creatine), glycogen, and body fat.

And heres another good snippet;

The Colgan Institute of Nutritional Sciences (located in San Diego, Calif.) run by Dr Michael Colgan PH.D., a leading sport nutritionist explains that in his extensive experience, the most muscle gain he or any of his colleagues have recorded over a year was 18 1/4 lbs.
So these are dudes with doctorates in sports science and nutrition....dudes with YEARS and YEARS of experience and research under their belt, yet random dudes online are claiming that its possible to build ridiculous amounts of muscle, in a little bit of time, even without steroids. Gimme a break.

Last edited:

bookman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is dumb as a post(seriously, really dumb) but he is very fit, hits the gym a lot. Women are so all over him it is retarded, it's like a fairy tale. He led me to believe women are as shallow as men when it comes to looks... Look good, and don't be a complete wuss and you'll do very well :p

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with jaylan, a lot of people overestimate the amount of muscle they put on. 15 pounds of pure muscle in 6 weeks...

If you go on the common steroid/prohormone sites even WITH anabolics they put around 10-18 pounds in a 6 week period. And a good chunk of that is water retention and fat. Gaining 15 pounds of pure muscle in 6 weeks... Not happening.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Things that increased attraction the most (in order):

0) Better diet (ideally 50% raw, 50% green). To quote the normally reserved lesbian lady at the natural store where I had been shopping for a year: "I can't believe... how much better.... you look."

1) Finding your purpose. At age 28 I finally got my butt in gear. My guarding angel sounded more like a drill sargeant. Note that I am listing purpose after diet because I (not coincidentally) found my purpose one year after I started eating right.

2) Swimming or biking every day for fun (unless you enjoy it you won't do it enough to notice a difference).

3) Pull-ups and chin-ups. I hate doing them because I quickly watch as I can go from doing 25 to 15 if I get out of shape.

4) Slimming down. We normally don't have to add muscle, just lose the layer of fat hiding it.

5) Daily routine - I do 25 push ups every morning. Sometimes 40 if I feel strong enough. 50 if a girl is watching. 63 is my record.

6) Experience, confidence, money and success help too, but you'll gain in these gradually (normally) so you might attribute them to other factors.

Royal_T

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I find odd, and tough to explain, is that:

a. when I dress up, EVERY girl stares, but not that many girls approach.

b. when I dress casually, fewer girls stare, but many more girls approach.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
riiiiiight:rolleyes: Again, you are wrong. Wtf qualifies as real lifting? For his bodyweight the dude is not lifting light. There are small stature guys at my gym who look more "big" than some dudes with big frames. Of course the big 6'4 guy lifts heavier weight, but he still doesnt look as massive as some of the smaller guys 5'10 buff dudes Ive seen.
Im in my mid 20s, which is generally within a males physical prime. Im 200% sure Im in way better shape than you.

Stop making up BS. While everyone puts on muscle differently, its physiologically impossible that a person can put on more than a couple lbs a muscle per month without steroids. And they def cant do 15 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks.

You keep speaking as if there is any evidence to back up your claims. Every fitness resource on the web (including steroids websites and books) agree with what Im saying. Every study on muscle building disagrees with what youre saying. I ask you again, provide real evidence of your claims.

Again dude, natural body builders will even tell you that with perfect diet, sleep, workout routine, and supplement intake, that its hard to surpass 2 or 3 lbs of muscle gain per month. Learn your sh!t.Good link.

Do consider that article is sourced from wannabebig.com, and its not written by bodybuilding.com staff. Youll find other articles on that website that will say 2 or maybe 3 lbs a month is the max for muscle gain per month.

But its still a good read and is spot on. That even with perfect diet and routine, one would be even hard pressed to hit 1 lb of muscle gain per week. And heres a good quote from that article.

Though some guys here are ignoring the fact that much of their weight gains include water (especially if you take creatine), glycogen, and body fat.

And heres another good snippet;

So these are dudes with doctorates in sports science and nutrition....dudes with YEARS and YEARS of experience and research under their belt, yet random dudes online are claiming that its possible to build ridiculous amounts of muscle, in a little bit of time, even without steroids. Gimme a break.
True. He isn't lifting light. However, that's compared to others in his sport, since the majority of football players don't emphasize on weights. COMPARED to people who BODY BUILD, he lifts light. BODY BUILDING = people who go to the gym to do weight training, at least in my case. I eat, breathe, and sleep gym. I can assure you that you are nowhere near where i am. The sole reason i don't go out is because i have to sleep early and can't stay out at night because it will hinder my results.

15 lbs is entirely possible. Depends what you are on. Supplements, steroids, diet, etc. Do you not understand that every body is different? Genetics also influence this area. A skinny dude could lift for 1 year 6 times a week and have, let's say, 30 lbs of muscle. A bulkier dude, with different genetics, does that and has say 60 lbs in a year. It all varies by body type, genetics, and other factors. You sound like you aren't seeing results and are trying to nitpick the people that are.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
i got the most random attention when i have me dreads in college since i cut them its been pretty flat cause i really am low key and conservative and dont do much flashy stuff at all..lol

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
True. He isn't lifting light. However, that's compared to others in his sport, since the majority of football players don't emphasize on weights. COMPARED to people who BODY BUILD, he lifts light. BODY BUILDING = people who go to the gym to do weight training, at least in my case. I eat, breathe, and sleep gym. I can assure you that you are nowhere near where i am. The sole reason i don't go out is because i have to sleep early and can't stay out at night because it will hinder my results.

15 lbs is entirely possible. Depends what you are on. Supplements, steroids, diet, etc. Do you not understand that every body is different? Genetics also influence this area. A skinny dude could lift for 1 year 6 times a week and have, let's say, 30 lbs of muscle. A bulkier dude, with different genetics, does that and has say 60 lbs in a year. It all varies by body type, genetics, and other factors. You sound like you aren't seeing results and are trying to nitpick the people that are.
Im not arguing this anymore kid.

Sport Nutritionists who are doctors in their field arent wrong on this one, and they are sure as hell more knowledgeable than you are on this matter.

Reread my previous post. Note the bolded parts, and then read the link zekko provided.

The end.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://fourhourbody.com/

This guys claims he gained 34 lbs of muscle in 28 days. Apparently this is a best selling book describing how he did it.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
http://fourhourbody.com/

This guys claims he gained 34 lbs of muscle in 28 days. Apparently this is a best selling book describing how he did it.
I didnt know book sales determine scientific facts. :crackup:

This guy and his book are seen as a joke to most people in the lifting community. 1 lb of muscle in a day? lmffaaaoo And with the small amount of time he spends working out compared to most bodybuilders? lllolololololol Yeah, Im supposed to believe he put on so much muscle with that little amount of exercise.

He sounds like another fitness fad peddler because Ive seen a ton of people complain about not getting anywhere near similar results as the author claims, despite following his advice to the letter.

I mean lets be serious. The Game by Neil Strauss is a best seller too...but plenty of guys in the community still think hes a lamer and that he capitalizes on guys who do terrible with women. No different than other book peddlers and guys who rip dudes off by selling them in-person crash courses.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
I didnt know book sales determine scientific facts. :crackup:
Well, you're quoting forums that anyone can anonymously right in. I'm saying I gained 20 lbs. Why don't you quote me?

jay07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all genetics at the end of the day. We can all sit here and argue our points but the fact is we can all find sources that conflict. My results are different from everyone elses. The people i workout with have different genes than you and me. 1lb/week is what they say is the norm for an all natural lifting cycle and diet. Steroids are a business for a reason. It doesnt matter if in 6 weeks someone on steroids gains 20lbs. Compared to somebody who did it naturally gained only 6. The guy who took the cycle gained more muscle mass than the other, even if some of it was fat. Each hormone is modified to do something different. Whether your going for dry or wet gains.

Regardless, i still agree that being in shape is the number 1 thing you can do for yourself. I kno some chicks who say they love chubby guys however, but wet themselves when were at the beach at some shredded mofo is walking around with an 8 pack and tattoos

Thomson

Banned
Reaction score
Man, the popularity of this thread simply shows how much we are obsessed with women's attention, yet it is not okay or them to be attention vhoring!

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Well, you're quoting forums that anyone can anonymously right in. I'm saying I gained 20 lbs. Why don't you quote me?
Actually I was quoting a Doctor in Sports Nutrition just a few posts ago. His studies and experiences say what your claiming is impossible.

I could go to PubMed and start quoting studies and research for you. Would you like that?

Look, Im not calling you a liar. Im saying that while Im certain you gained 20 lbs in a short time, that it wasnt 20 lbs of muscle. A portion of that weight is fat, glycogen stores and water retention. But believe what you want bro. I wont convince you of anything. Im just saying science says you are mistaken...scholars in the field say you are mistaken, and pro bodybuilders even say you are mistaken.

Believe what you will though.
jay07 said:
Its all genetics at the end of the day. We can all sit here and argue our points but the fact is we can all find sources that conflict. My results are different from everyone elses. The people i workout with have different genes than you and me. 1lb/week is what they say is the norm for an all natural lifting cycle and diet. Steroids are a business for a reason. It doesnt matter if in 6 weeks someone on steroids gains 20lbs. Compared to somebody who did it naturally gained only 6. The guy who took the cycle gained more muscle mass than the other, even if some of it was fat. Each hormone is modified to do something different. Whether your going for dry or wet gains.

Regardless, i still agree that being in shape is the number 1 thing you can do for yourself. I kno some chicks who say they love chubby guys however, but wet themselves when were at the beach at some shredded mofo is walking around with an 8 pack and tattoos
True.

I dont buy it when I hear some women say they are more attracted to chubby dudes and that in shape guys arent attractive. Yes Ive heard women say this. Usually these women are not in shape themselves, and I suspect their supposed viewpoints are more about their own insecurity.

Because I still see them fawn over hotties despite them saying how attractive soft guys are.