What appearance change increased the attention you got from women the most?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Im not arguing this anymore kid.

Sport Nutritionists who are doctors in their field arent wrong on this one, and they are sure as hell more knowledgeable than you are on this matter.

Reread my previous post. Note the bolded parts, and then read the link zekko provided.

The end.
You are so stupid. Do you really not see its all about genetics and body type? It VARIES from different INDIVIDUALS. You could gain 5 lb in a month and take the same supplements i take, while i could gain 10 lb doing the same. I know you need an excuse to keep lifting those light weights, so here it is.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
You are so stupid. Do you really not see its all about genetics and body type? It VARIES from different INDIVIDUALS. You could gain 5 lb in a month and take the same supplements i take, while i could gain 10 lb doing the same. I know you need an excuse to keep lifting those light weights, so here it is.
No, the stupid one here appears to be you my friend.

While some things vary amongst different humans, there are physiological ranges of what we are capable of. So unless you can show us some research that refutes the doctor's findings in zekkos link, then you are full of it. Stop being daft. And stop trying to make this about my own gym gains. My gains are fine, and Im not trying to become to big to begin with. My issue is dudes like you trying to argue against scientific fact and spreading misinformation.

As I said before, believe what you want, but the lifting pros, doctors, and all scientific fact will show you are mistaken. Im done with your silliness.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Look, Im not calling you a liar.
Yes, actually you are. That's how you come across. Probably why you're so good at getting underneath people's skin.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Yes, actually you are. That's how you come across. Probably why you're so good at getting underneath people's skin.
Preach it.